|31|

Warning: Sexual harassment

°°°°°°°°

"Jin, don't drink. We need a ride home."

"Jimin are you already drunk because I don't own a damn car. We came here in a taxi." I chuckle at the younger who was sitting with me at the bar counter.

Jimin was already two glasses of pincer vodka deep and was already slurring the hell out of his words. He had decided we come here because I was sulking in my room but honestly I would rather be there I'd read of listening to a girl who had plastic surgery on her breast right behind me.

"A to the g to the u to the STD." Jimin started rapping one of Yoongi's songs out of nowhere, making me laugh. He was probably his #1 supporter. I could tell that the two were getting closer. Jimin was never mad at Yoongi for not answering his calls last month.

Maybe if I was more like Jimin my relationship would still be stable.

"Hyung~ I need to pee." Jimin crosses his legs while bouncing up and down. I could hardly understand him over the loud music and people talking.

I tell the boy to go pee and he jumps out his and runs to the bathroom that I don't think he even knew where it was.

Jungkook would have been here but he said he had a date with someone. God knows who. That boy is like five who the hell would he be dating? A fetus?

I didn't want to drink because Jimin was drunk and I needed to watch him.  I lean against the counter and watch people dance for about ten minutes. I tried calling Jimin but his ass wouldn't pick up.

I got up from my spot and started looking for the bathroom. I looked up and down but still couldn't find it or Jimin. That's when someone grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"Are you looking for something." It was a very older looking man. I released my hand from him and nodded.

"Yeah. Do you happen to know where the bathroom is?" I yell over the music. The man creeped me out. He had a long white beard and bald head from what I could see in the flashing neon lights.

"Yes I know where it is." He started dragging me in some direction. His hands gripped really hard onto my hand that if I wanted to let go it would be a struggle. A smile made its way onto my face when I saw the restrooms sign come into eye sight.

The man dragged me there a bit faster than how we were walking two minutes ago. We finally get to the restrooms and he lets go of me. I walk in and started looking.

"Chimchim?" I call out. I realized no one was in here except me and the man. It seemed so unrealistic since there were a bunch of people here, you would think a few would be in here at least.

The man started stepping closer. "Did you find what you needed?" He asked.

I nod my head. "Yes. My friend isn't in here. Thank you anyway." I started walking towards the door when the man slammed it close and grabbed me.

I was slammed against the nearest wall. "You're really pretty. You know that?" The older man whispers in my ear. My nose scrunched up because I could smell his dirty, hot breath.

This is why you never get social with people.

He forcefully grabbed my chin and that's when I tried to push him. I had never experienced something like this and I really didn't like it. Not like you're supposed to.

The man was about to kiss me when I turned my head so he ended up kissing my cheek. "Keep your head straight." I felt pain rise in my cheek when he slapped me. I wanted at least one person to walk in and save me.

He started making rough marks on my neck and I could slowly start to feel his hand rise up my thigh. I tried my best to push the man off or cry for help but my calls were drowned out by music.

And god decided to bless me by having someone open the door. Two people walked in actually but I couldn't make out the faces due to my eyes being blurred out by tears.

"What the fuck?" A familiar voice curses. The man was harshly pulled off me and I was able to wipe my tears to see who was there.

I could see Jimin near the door with his mouth agape. "Get the hell out of here." The figure pushed the man out the door.

It was someone I hadn't seen in a while.

"Hoseok?"

°°°°°°°°
Lol y'all thought it was about to be Namjoon.

Don't be mad at me.

You guys love me too much to be mad at me plus I provide you with almost daily updates ;)