|44|

"On the couch."

"What?"

"You're sleeping on the couch. My house my rules." I click my tounge. Namjoon kept complaining over the phone how he didn't want to spend the night with Hye and didn't want to take a bus or cab so late at night.

It was a few minutes after 9 PM and he was sitting at the dining table while I cooked food. It felt like these event happen too much.

I look to see Namjoon working in a notebook, forgetting about our conversation before. The writing on the cover of the dirty composition book read "Lyrics." That meant he was working on some of his songs so I chose to stay quiet and finish cooking.

I had burned myself billions of times when the grease would pop out at me.  I wait by the stove and watched some of the food cook. There was a huge mess that I would have to clean up soon.

"Why aren't you talking?" Namjoon asked, eyes rereading what he wrote down.

My head snapped up. "You're working on your rap so I didn't want to be bothersome. I stress you out if I bother your work." I had to clean up egg shells from of the counter and threw them away.

Namjoon closes the book and slides it to the side along with the pencil. "It's fine." There was silence till the stove beeped. I started putting the food on two plates and set one in front of him.

I grab my plate, sat down, and started eating. "Have you broken up with her yet?" I ask curiously.

He shakes his head and looked down at the food. "Okay." I said. It was all I could say. I can't force him to break up with her. In the beginning he was so eager to break up with her all because she merely insulted me.

But now he hesitates.

I finish my food and looked to see that Namjoon barely touched his. "Joon, I worked hard on this meal. It would be impolite if you didn't eat it." He still didn't touch it.

I sighed and put my head down. "You're so immature. Just eat. You need to eat." I kept pushing the plate to him but he would just push it back.

Namjoon seemed very lost in thought and looked like he didn't want to be bothered. I didn't want to upset him. "It's fine if you won't eat it. I will just eat it for breakfast tomorrow."

I grab my plate and started washing it. I hate if I find even a small stain on the plates in the cabinets so I make sure that they are really clean before putting them up.

Putting the clean plate in the cabinet, I wipe my hands on my shirt causing it to get wet.

I turned around to see that Namjoon's plate was almost finished. That meant that he started to eat some of it while I was washing my plate. Only a portion was left but he was too busy writing in that notebook again.

I started to grab his plate when he grabbed my wrist. "So can I sleep with you tonight?" I snatch my wrist back, laughing before shaking my head .

"We went over this. You're on the couch." I repeated myself, grabbing his plate again to wash it.

"Please!" He whines. His mood changed quickly which wasn't very surprising. It changes so many times I can't keep up with it.

I shake my head, washing the remaining food off his plate. "That's a thing couples would do. We aren't dating Namjoon so stop acting like a child." Earlier at the cafe I agreed to waiting for him to catch feelings. I never agreed to being his boyfriend. Not while he was still dating Hye.

"Baby please!" He whines again.

My mind was buffering because he had never called me that before. Not even while we were in a relationship. I like the nickname but I don't like him using it while he's still in a relationship with someone else.