|14|

I felt shaking on my body. Thinking it was Namjoon, I quickly popped up. "Joonie, I'm sorry I'm so sorry-"

"Not quite." A voice different from Namjoon's said. I look to see it was the lady from the cab. It was morning and my clothes were soaked but the sun was out.

The lady gives me a blanket and I wrap it around myself. "I saw you leave out in the rain yesterday. I was going to come back with an umbrella for you but I had other people to pick up. I brought you some cookies and a blanket." She hands me the cookies that were wrapped in tin foil.

"Thank you." I mumble, eating the cookie.

"My name is Fran. Its such a grandma name." She smiled. I could tell she was a foreigner. Her Korean was a bit off but easy to understand. She was beautiful. Her dark colored skin and brown eyes. Her black hair was short and curly. "I'm 57. You can see the gray hairs." She laughed.

I realized that Namjoon hasn't come at all. That made tears prick at the corners of my eyes. I curl up into a ball on the bench and Fran sat beside me. "The boy will come." She starts rubbing circles on my back.

After what felt like minutes, Fran says something. "Do you have a photo of this boy?" She asked. I pulled out my phone and showed her a photo of when Namjoon had his blonde hair.

"Well he damn sure has the looks." She laughs quietly before coughing lightly. I pat her back to make sure she was okay.

Fran looked around before her eyes turned big. "Sweetie, may I see that photo once more?" She asked. I gave her my phone and she looks up then down at the phone. "That boy with the pink hair looks just like him." She points to someone in the distance.

I looked up to see Namjoon pacing back and forth a few feet away from the bridge. I practically fall off the bench. "Because that is him!" I dropped the blanket off my body and started running towards the pink haired male.

"Slow down child. I'm old!" I hear Fran call from behind me.

I tackle Namjoon. Before he got to say anything I grabbed his face and kissed him. It took him by surprise so he didn't respond to the kiss but I didn't care at the moment. I just kissed him even more passionately. The sound around me disappeared. I didn't care about the birds chirping or the kids at the nearby park. I smiled when I felt the younger kiss back before pulling away.

"Jin, why is your hair and clothes wet?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"This boy slept in the rain last night because he thought you were going to come yesterday. This boy loves you even if he may not say it. The way he cried in the cab yesterday showed how much pain he was in." Fran explains, catching up to us.

I turn to Namjoon. "I'm so sorry. I do like you. I mean a lot. I was just blind and was looking in all the wrong directions to notice. Please forgive me. I don't want to end our relationship so soon. Please." I beg him.

Namjoon doesn't hesitate. "The relationship never ended. I was just being stupid. Now lets get you inside my house before you get sick." He grabs my hand and began walking.

"Take care of that boy!" Fran calls from behind us.

°°°°°°°
Bonus
°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°Bonus°°°°°°°

2,453 likes

Yourhobi: @ Chimchim came to visit and took this photo.

|view all 2 comments|

Chimchim: I'm glad Jin introduced me to you guys :) I had fun! Poor Tae was tired though.

Kookieinurcream: Salty that I wasn't invited.

3,458 likes

Chimchim: Went running with Kookie :) we look like a pair <3

|view all 4 comments|

Minsweg: Yea...

Kookieinurcream: Yup! A pair of friends!

Yourhobi: You're making Yoongi jealous

Chimchim: Of what? ^^

6,007 likes

Minsweg: Had fun yesterday hanging out with Jimin. ~I try to feel happy for you. Know that I am even if I don't understand~ Demi Lovato.

|View all 2 comments|

Chimchim: What does that second sentence mean? I had fun also!

Minsweg: its just a quote from a song... @ Chimchim

°°°°°°°°°

Lordy. I feel like this chapter was bad.

I'm not proud of this chapter.