|33|

I don't know what happened.

One second I was okay and the next I was freaking out. I saw a couple on tv saying how much they love each other and something in me just snapped. Jimin thought it would be a good idea for us to watch a movie but now things got worse.

I had thrown the remote at the tv causing it to glitch out. So now I was pacing up and down. "Bullshit! That entire movie is shit! There will never be forever because it doesn't exist." I could feel myself about to cry.

It had been two days since I saw Namjoon at that place and he was all I could think about. It was making me stressed.

"Jin-ah, calm do-"

"I'm fucking older than you." I didn't want to curse at him but I was mad for a reason I didn't know why.

"Well right now you're acting like  little kid." Jimin says. "Now tell me why you're frustrated."

"I don't even know if it was me or him who ruined the relationship. All I wanted was to see him and I guess I put too much stress on Namjoon. He got fucking tired of me and I don't blame him. I'm too clingy even if I wanted to talk for a day." I took a second to breathe. "I still love the idiot but he even said it. He doesn't love me anymore. I send him voicemails to this damn day and he hasn't responded to one."

I was in full tears. I thought I had fixed myself but I was still very heart broken. Its like when you break a wooden frame so you glue it back together, thinking you fixed it but when you walk away the broken piece falls off again.

Jimin sat there but he was on the phone. I was too busy talking to notice. "The first week it was me wishing on the first star I see, praying, wishing on 11:11 but nothing has happened." I whined.

"Bab-Yoongi, just listen for once." I look up at Jimin. Was he not listening? "I don't care if you guys live far away. Just send his stupid butt over here to Jin-hyung. " I hear a voice protest on the other line but it was bit muffled.

After a few minutes of talking Jimin hangs up the phone. "Namjoon is coming and I'm leaving." Jimin stands up and I push him so he couldn't walk further.

"The hell? Why is he coming here?" I push him one more time. I didn't want Namjoon coming over here. Not while I'm at my worst.

Jimin dust off his jeans. "Because you're freaking out. Don't get ahead of yourself. Namjoon doesn't want to come, Yoongi is forcing him. Goodbye and good much hyung." Jimin runs out the front door. I guess he's walking home.

Namjoon didn't want to come.

Yoongi is forcing him.

If my heart wasn't already broken, its shattered now.

°°°°°°°°

I got a bts poster and hat today. All my money spent on bts merch oml. I stay on eBay 😂