|22|

Warning: Use of the F word.

(I don't even know why people in other fanfics get triggered by the word)
°°°°°°°°°

It was friday and I called a cab to bring me to the location of their small concerts. It was somewhat far but not as far as Namjoon's house. I had to ask Yoongi for the address since I hadn't hear from Namjoon all day. Jimin was sat by me waiting also. He was just scrolling through his social media.

The ringtone from my phone scared the living gay out of Jimin and I.

Incoming call: Joon 💞

A smile plastered on my face as I click the green button to answer the call. "Yes hun?"

"Don't come to the concert."

I pause and the smile was completely wiped off my face. "Joonie, the cab for me is gonna be here any minute. Why can't I come?" Jimin looks at me curiously.

"That's none of your business." He mumbled into the phone. I had the hunch to tell him to show some respect to me but I had something else to say first.

"You have been avoiding me all week and when you actually manage to call you tell me not to come and support you. Yoongi even went through the process to buy us backstage tickets just to see you guys." I argue. Jimin was fully listening now, his body facing me. It sounded like he was dying to speak.

I hear Namjoon groan into the phone. "Well if Yoongi buys you everything why don't you just hang out with him?" He was yelling into the phone now. It was immature. All he has to tell me is why he doesn't want me there and I won't go. I don't understand why he was being like.

"But I don't want to hang out with Yoongi though. I want to see you since you're my boyfriend and one of the people I love most. Why are you being so difficult with me?" Jimin was watching like a kid who's seen their parents fighting.

"Kim Seokjin-" The use of my full name worried me and my confidence faltered. Even if I was older than him. "Just don't come to the damn concert. Stop being so fucking stubborn and just listen to me for once."

He's never really cursed at me before. All the confidence I had before faded away just like my love for him was going to- no. I still love him a lot. I'm just confused why he would get mad at me and not talk with me for a week. Did he not love me anymore?

Jimin left the room, seeing as this was a conversation he wasn't comfortable with.

"Joon.....do you s-still love me?" Tears were picking at the corner of my eyes. It felt like acid, stinging my eyes. No the stinging felt like my heart breaking when I heard him hesitate....

Then hang up on me.

|Namjoon's POV|

I hung up on the love of my life, feeling too guilty to even speak.

"Good job Namjoon. I'm glad you know what's good for the both of you. You stopped your boy toy from getting hurt. Maybe." Hye says, tapping her feet.

"Maybe? You said you wouldn't let them near Jin if I did that." I stood up to her.

My parents are very homophobic. It has nothing to do with religion. In fact, my parents are atheist who are just really judgemental. If my father heard about Jin, I know he would try to hurt him in some way. That's what Hye was blackmailing me with.

It made me sick hearing Jin crying. I never wanted to make him cry, I just want to make him laugh and smile.

I don't even think I can go to the small concert now. I won't have any confidence if Jin wasn't there supporting me.

"Screw you." I stood up from the table and walked straight out the cafe door.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Lol sorry.

I really didn't mean to make this chapter so tragic but one idea lead to a both lmao.

Still love you guys though lmao.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I updated this on my phone.