|27|

Warning: Some sexual stuff goes down [including curse words] ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I suggest you grab your nearest bottle of holy water.

This is lowkey my second time writing smut because I feel so awkward doing it. I really hope people from school don't find this.

If you don't like this type of stuff our handy author would like you to walk out the door that says |previous chapter| And read that over and over again till you get a new chapter :)

°°°°°°°
We finished the date. Obivously we had walked away from those girls. We had lots of food and had fun but now we were back at my house.

Jungkook and Jimin had left a few hours ago after I left. So now what was I doing, laying on the couch with my boyfriend while he was reading a book.

His legs were on my lap while his back was leaning against the arm of the couch. I slap his thigh, making him look up at me questionably. "You're so boring! Show me some attention." I whine.

Namjoon put his book down and sat straight up. "I spent the whole day with you." He argues back, in a good way. " I huff and he rolls his eyes before laughing.

"Jin, how about I make you some dinner? Would that make you feel better." Worry went through me from the last time he tried to make food. He almost burned the whole place down.

I shake my head. "No! God no! I can cook us something." I offer, getting out of my seat. Namjoon chuckles and follows me into the kitchen. I start getting all the ingredients. I was planning to make enough japchae for the both of us.

"Can I trust you to cut the onions?" I ask. He shakes his head to which I nod to. "Good because I wasn't going to give them to you anyway."

After five minutes of me chopping onions and other vegetables I hear slow music go off. A pair of arms snake around my waist. Talk about déjà vu.

My neck and face was being attacked with small and light kisses. "Namjoon, I will stab you with my knife." I threaten.

He groans before letting go. "Can I get one kiss?" His voice went to what a child would sound like when asking their mom for a toy. I laugh before turning around, placing the knife on the counter. I grab both sides of his face before kissing him.

I didn't expect the kiss to get as deep as it was now. His hands were at the back of my neck pulling me closer. I felt his tounge snake across my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly granted. His tounge explored every part of my mouth before he pulled away and started kissing my jaw, making his way down to my neck.

He harshly sucked on my neck, making me moan. I had totally forgot that I was supposed to be making us food so we didn't starve to death but I was blinded by full on bliss to focus on that.

He kissed me more roughly this time. His hands made their way under my shirt, pinching at my sides before they wandered around my chest. My back was pressed up against the counter and I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt my back.

Wanting to take control, I pull away from boyfriend's lips causing the younger to whine. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and turned us around so now he was back up against the counter. I knew he was getting harder by the second. Mostly because I could feel the erection through his pants.

Namjoon looked at me with full on lust as I slowly made my way down on my knees. I began palming him through his jeans. "God Jin." He moans. I could tell he was getting impatient.

Deciding to tease, I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down as slowly as I could. "D-Damn it Jin. Hurry up." I laughed quietly which didn't seem suitable for this type of situation.