|34|

Knock

.....

Knock

Knock

There were three hesitant and slow knocks at the door. It was late. Probably about around 9 PM and Namjoon was just getting here.

I slightly creak the door open and there he was. His hair was messed up and bags were under his eyes. He was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt which was hanging loosely off his shoulder.

"You didn't have to come." I speak quietly, taking more interest in the floor than the person right in front of me.

"I really didn't want to." That was painful to hear and I wish I hadn't heard it for the second time. "But Yoongi said you were having a freak out so now I'm here."

I open the door wider for him to step in. He leaves his shoes in front of the door once it was closed. My outfit was basic. I was ready to go to bed. I had on my Mario t-shirt and sleeping mask that was hung on the top of my head like sunglasses.

We both went to go sit on the couch. I sit farthest away from him and pulled my knees up to my chest, laying my head on my knees.

"Your eyes are still red and swollen. What exactly made you freak out?" Namjoon asked politely. The silence that followed after was beyond awkward.

"Namjoon, do you not have anymore feelings for me?" I ignore his question by asking one of my own.

Namjoon looked down at his lap and back up at me. "I'm not sure. I feel something there but I'm not sure if I want to feel it or not." He answers.

"What about all the I love you's? Were those just unsure words to you?" Namjoon pauses before nodding his head slightly. I promised myself I would my mind shatter because my heart already did.

"Then why did you say it?" I was keeping fairly calm which was surprising to me.

"Because I was hoping I could gain some feelings."

I will help him fall back- fall in love with me. I've been a wreck and the best I can do is try right now. I began creating a checklist in my head.

-Get closer to Namjoon.

-Get him to open up about anything.

-Make him fall back in love with you.

"Okay."

"Okay?" He gives me a confused look.

"I think I may be ready to move on." I lie. I really didn't mean any of those words. I swear I could've saw a slight disappointment in his eyes.

"O-Okay. Friends still?" Namjoon asked.

I nod my head. "Yeah friends."

I was aiming to be so much more.

Again.

°°°°°°°

Sorry for the late update.