|Epilogue|

4 months later
-

I sighed as I slid on the stool bar behind the counter, smiling at all the baked goods that were on display. Today was my first opening of my new bakery. I couldn't handle my house without a job and I loved cooking so I thought this would be a nice idea.

The wallpaper was pink with nice squiggle designs along the top. It smelt like flowers in here mostly because they were right beside the door.

I knew no costumers would come this early since it was a new started business. Out of boredom I decided to check my Instagram.

 Out of boredom I decided to check my Instagram

7,560 likes

Chimchim: I don't think he likes me anymore :(((

|View all 3 comments|

Minsweg: You called me a grandpa

Chimchim: Because you are

Minsweg: *middle finger*

Ah Jimin and Yoongi.

They are still dating and still lively. Jimin had moved in with Yoongi because he didn't like the distance and hated having Yoongi drive back and forth. Yoongi had gotten a car two months ago so it was easier to get to Jimin.

Yoongi went along to make a few rap songs featuring Jimin as a singer. My personal favorite was Tony Montana. I remember going to see it to support them.

 I remember going to see it to support them

2,789 likes

Kookieinurcream: Hoseok forced me to dance for eighteen days. I may be smiling but this is a cry for help.

|View comment|

Yourhobi: No pain no gain.

Jungkook.

He's still single. Actual he has admitted he's wanted to stay single. He's said a while ago that he doesn't want a relationship right now and wanted to focus on getting his life together.

He decided to try out dancing but he chose Hoseok as his dance instructor and now he whines about it almost everyday. Complaining about how Hoseok is being to hard on him.

All he had to do was wave his arm and lean back.

4,507

TaeTae: Newly meds <3

|View all 2 comments|

Kookieinurcream: *Newly weds and congratulations

Yourhobi: If Taehyung says its newly meds then it's nEwLY mEDs

Hoseok and Taehyung.

They have been dating for 3 years now (long before I've met them) and Taehyung had proposed to Hoseok. I was there. It was a bit hectic because Taehyung pulled out a ring pop as a joke before he pulled out the actual ring.

Hoseok didn't wait for him to pull out the ring because he got mad. He was happy to be proposed to but wasn't expecting a ring pop which was the cause of his anger.

It all was happy in the end when Taehyung quickly pulled out the real ring.

6,577

Joonieonion: Have an important meeting with someone today :)

|View all 2 comments|

Chimchim: wHO?!?!?

Joonieonion: Can't say sorry.

Last but not least, Namjoon.

We are still dating which I'm happy for but he did end up moving to America for college. He did go against his mother though by entering a music school. I'm glad he still follows his dream as a rapper.

The only communication we have is text message, instagram, phone calls, and Skype.

I guess we will always be on social.

I turn my phone off after scrolling for a few more minute. I laid my head on the counter, ready to drift to sleep even though it was fairly early in the morning.

I heard the bell above the door ding signaling someone came inside the bakery.

"Hi, welcome to Jin's Treats." I hadn't looked up at the stranger yet.

But when I did look up....

I smiled brighter than I ever could.

<<End>>

°°°°°°°°

It's over.

It's actually over.

You guys have no idea how much fun I had making this book. When I first started I didn't think people would actually read it but here I am with thousands of reads.

Thank you so much to people who were here from the beginning.

I would tag you all but sadly I easily forget usernames but you all know who you are. The ones who comments, the ones who vote, and the ones who enjoy.

I love you all.

I hope your ready for my yoonmin book. I will update this book on when its published.

Till I see you again

-Akira