|40|

I throw Jimin's phone on the ground, luckily it had a case on it so it didn't crack. "Did you bring me with you guys so all I do is take pictures of you? I feel like a third wheel!" I yell at the two love birds in front of me.

This whole day all they had me do is take pictures of them and hold their stuff. They would run off to god knows where and then come back a few minutes later with new stuff for me to carry.

How the hell did we even end up at the Plaza?

Jimin picks up his phone. "There are plenty of people around here for you to talk to. Maybe you could even find a new boyfriend." I shake my head at the last statement.

I'm still really stuck on Namjoon. The kind of stuck where you shove a push pin in the wall and can't get it out.

"Jimin..." Yoongi whines and points towards a store that he really wanted to go in. The plaza was fairly big with lots of stores and food places to choose from.

I sigh heavily and ran my hands through my hair. "Whatever you guys go ahead. Ill just sit around and mope like the third wheel you aspire me to be."

I plop myself on a nearby bench and watched as my friends ran to a store.

That's when a very annoying voice pitched through my ear along with one I'd love to hear moaning my na-

"Namjoon, I want to go into this store!" I see Hye pointing towards one of the expensive stores and Namjoon was currently checking his wallet with a frown.

I try hard to keep my head down. I was so confident about talking with him but of course my confidence climbed back into its hole at the very last moment.

No.

Seokjin does not back down from a plan.

I stood up with fire in my eyes. That was until the both of them made eye contact with me.

Abort mission. Seokjin might need to back away from this plan.

I stuff my phone along with my hands in my pockets and began walking away.

"Jin!" Don't turn around.

Wait nevermind that's Jimin's voice. I turn to see the younger running towards me while Hye was snapping her fingers in Namjoon's face for some reason.

"He's right there you idiot. Go get the man you sulk over back." Jimin was out of breath and had bags in his hand so I could only guess he saw Namjoon through the window and rushed here.

"You gotta be petty. Follow my lead." Jimin didn't even give me time to speak when he grabbed my wrist and started walking towards the dreadful couple.

We walked hella slow past them and I could feel Hye's eyes burning through me. She grabbed Namjoon's face roughly and kissed him more deeply than I ever did.

That's probably another reason why he got sick and tired of me. Maybe I wasn't showing enough affection.

Jimin pinches my hands and comes to an abrupt stop. I think he might've seen the sad expression on my face because I saw a hint of sympathy in his eyes. But that soon disappeared.

"So Jin, who was that new guy you went on a date with yesterday?" Jimin spoke quite loudly which alerted some people in the plaza including Namjoon and Hye.

I give him a confused face. What guy is he talking about?

"Yeah I know! He's the total package. A hot body. Nice skin. And the way he kissed you. God." What the hell was Jimin doing?

I didn't even respond to his first question. "I'm making it up to get him jealous." He whispered. Did he have to over exaggerate it though?

Jimin looks behind him. "Gotta blast." He ran off, probably to look for his lazy boyfriend.

A tap was on my shoulder. "Hey Jin. You wanna sit and talk?" I turn to see Namjoon sitting there with a smile on his face with his cute dimples and his cute chubby cheeks.

But something was hidden in his eyes. "What about Hye?"

"I gave her money and she went into a store so we have some time to talk."

We both walk towards the same bench I was sitting on and sat down. It was silent for a while till Namjoon spoke up.

"So you have a boyfriend now?" He asked.

I was confused about where he was coming from but I remembered the 'chaos' that Jimin caused.

"No. It was just a date. Didn't like him very well." I lie.

It was silent again. "Was the kiss nice?"

My eyes widen. "Pardon?"

"I mean Jimin said he kissed you and everything so I just wanted to know if you liked it and such." He seemed shaky with his words that he pronounced 'and such' in English.

"I guess it was okay." I lie again. All these lies are going to pile up.

"Oh that's nice." I swear I heard him mumble something under his breath but I couldn't understand it.

Our hands touched slightly and me being extra, I snapped my hand back which caused Namjoon to look up at me with confusion.

"So I'll text you I guess." He stood up.

I nod. "I guess."

He was about to walk away when he stopped to say something.

"Seokjin, next time you're a third wheel just invite me to hang out with you. I spotted Yoongi with Jimin. Or when you're on your own that's an option too."

°°°°°°°°°

A video got me in tears 😂😂guys. Please just watch it.