|36|

"This is pitiful."

"I know."

"This has been the one thousandth time you've been sulking over him, plus you're sick.."

"I know."

"You should try calling him."

"I know."

"But he has a girlfriend that's his ex and you're afraid to ruin it."

"I know."

Pain suddenly courses through my forehead as Jungkook flicks me. I was curled up in my bed with only my head sticking out from the covers. I had become terribly ill this morning. I have a fever and it wasn't helping that it was still winter and snowing out.

Jimin and Jungkook came to visit and now they won't leave. I already told them what happened last night and they had looks of sympathy in their eyes.

"Jin, maybe you should get over him." Jimin suggest quietly almost like he had regretted saying that.

I shove my head further into the covers so now only my eyes and everything above was showing. I had a terrible headache and burning throat but even that hurts less than not receiving the love I thought I had from Namjoon.

Jimin sighs and turns to Jungkook. "Did you bring the soup?" Jungkook eyes widen.

"I thought Jin-hyung would have some." I shake my head slightly to that statement.

"I haven't been to the store in days." My words were muffled by the cover but Jimin was able to understand a few of my incoherent words.

He groans quite loudly before pretending to punch Jungkook. "There's a store nearby that we can walk to. Jin, do not move." Jimin quickly grabs Jungkook's wrist and pulls him out the room.

They both had coats so it wasn't like they were gonna walk out into the cold with nothing on.

After a few minutes of listening to the two argue I could finally hear the front door open and close.

Its been five minutes when an idea dawned on me. Namjoon probably got bored of me because I didn't give him gifts. That's one way I earn his love.

I slowly get out of the warmth of my bed, my legs aching in the process. Namjoon liked Ryan the bear and I remember my mom had given me a plushie of him when I was a kid. It was probably somewhere in my closet.

I got on my knees and started rummaging through boxes in my closet. I found a small empty box where I could put the plushie in. I move the box to the side and starting looking again no matter how much my arms were in pain.

After a few minutes of digging I found the plushie. I put it in the plain brown box. I couldn't find any tape to tape the box close.

I grab my phone and called a taxi to bring me to Namjoon's workplace. I dare not forget the address because that was the place we broke up at.

I put on a clean jacket that was really thin but it would have to do.

The cab said it would be here in a few minutes. I wondered what was taking Jimin and Jungkook so long but then I remembered they were walking there. I decided to lever them a note for when they come back.

I went out to do something. Don't worry ill be fine.
                                -Jin

I heard beeping outside after 15 minutes and walked out my house with the gift, remembering to put the post it note on the door.

It was hella cold outside. I wish I had gloves or a scarf but I couldn't find any of those.

I get into the yellow car and watched it speed away from my house. A few moments went by and we drove by two familiar faces with grocery bags walking on the sidewalk. I smile, feeling bad that I let my friends walk out in the cold like that.

Even though the car's heater was on I was still cold.

-

I pay the taxi driver before getting out. I decided I would take a bus home. My eyes meandered around my surroundings. I did not like this place at all.

I walk up the steps and entered the building, seeing a lady at the front desk. "Hello. How may I assist you?" She asked politely. The lady had brownish hair and black eyes.

"Is there a way I can see Kim Namjoon? I have something I would like to give him." Her eyes fall onto the box with open flaps that was hugged tightly in my arms.

I really shouldn't be out of my bed while I have a fever because it may not look like it but it hard for me to even carry this small box with just one thing in it.

"What's in the box?" She reaches to open it more but I pull back.

"Just a gift."

"Kim Namjoon hasn't come into work yet. He usually starts at 2 but right now its 1:30. I'm sorry." She informs me.

I nod my head. "If by any chance, is Min Yoongi here?" Maybe Yoongi could give it to him.

The lady nods her head. " Yes he is. I will tell Yoongi to give the package to Namjoon once he comes." I cough before muttering a thank you and giving her the box.

I walk out the building and down the steps. I shove my hands in my pockets for some kind of warmth. Every time I took a breath you could see the air come from out my mouth.

I start walking to the bus stop. My legs felt like they were going to fall off at any moment. The bus stop came into view and I sat on the bench.

The bench was not helping because it was also cold. It was a bad idea to not wear a thicker jacket. My phone starts ringing non stop.

With shaky hands, I pull out my phone and smiled at the caller id.

Incoming call: Yoongisfutureboyfriend

I press the green button and my shivering hand brings the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I spoke quietly.

"What the hell Jin? Didn't I tell you to stay home? You never listen! You're probably going to get hypothermia out there then what am I gonna do huh? You left Kookie and me sitting here with your soup and medicine because I forgot the extra key you gave me to get into you house. You best be here in 60 seconds or I'm calling law enforcement and telling them that you got kidnapped."

I felt bad for making the younger one worry. "Jimin, ill be there soon. Just wait."

"You better be." Is all he says before he hangs up.

I wait a few more torturous minutes for the bus. My whole body was trembling.

I felt something soft be wrapped around my neck. I look to see it was a scarf.

I turn around to see who had given me this. "That bus isn't going to be here for another twenty minutes so I think you should make yourself comfortable." Namjoon says. He had a cigarette in his mouth.

He walks away without any other word.

I had forgotten to tell him about the gift.

I also forgot to write my name on it.
°°°°°°

I award you guys with a long chapter