|16|

I really appreciate you comments and votes :)

°°°°°°

Namjoon had brought me back to his house and demanded my to take a hot shower. He gave me his clothes to wear, they weren't that big on me, just a little bit.

I walk out the shower with his clothes on and placed my clothes on the bed. That's when the fire alarm went off. "What the hell?" I mumble, smelling smoke.

I rush downstairs and towards the kitchen to see a bunch of smoke. "Its fine! It's fine! No fire! Just smoke!" I hear Namjoon call. He practically disappeared inside the smoke.

I go towards the stove and pushed him out the way. I turned off the stove and opened a bunch of windows. Once the smoke cleared out, I see the pink haired male with his head down.

"What in the actual hell were you trying to do?" I question, coughing a bit from the smoke that still remained.

Namjoon looked up at me. "I tried making you soup since you were in the rain all night..." He quietly says. I look to the stove to see a pot full of burnt chicken in some water.

I laugh lightly and kissed his cheek. "Here let me make it." And so I did. I cleaned up his mess and started making the soup.

I felt arms wrap around my face. Namjoon began kissing my cheek but it furthered down to my neck. "Would you stop?" I laugh. He put his hands under my shirt and pinched my sides. "I will shove this knife in your eye."

"Holy hell okay." He removes his hands and made sure to slap my butt before walking away.

I finished making the food and poured some in the bowls for us. I placed it on the table. Before I started eating, Namjoon calls me. "Jin, come here."

I walk over wondering what he needed. "What's wron-" I was attacked with a deep kiss. I don't know why but it turned into a full on make out.

Namjoon lifts me up on his lap and grabbed my hair, pulling on it. I stiffle a moan from it.

"Woah! Homosexual stuff is going on!" We were inturrupted by another voice. I blush lightly and got off my boyfriend to see Yoongi was standing there. I bow and mumbled a sorry to him.

"Yoongi, how the hell did you get in here?" Namjoon asked. I sat at my seat and slowly started to eat the food I made.

Yoongi came and grabbed a chair before sitting down. "You left the door unlocked so I just walked in." He explains. "Jin, your friend is pissing me off." I look up at the red haired boy. How many times will he dye his hair?

"How so?"

"He's so oblivious to my feelings and I make it so obvious. It's always Kookie that, kookie this. He's even going on a date with him." The male complains. Namjoon watches in amusement.

"I think you just need a snickers bar." Namjoon whispers loud enough for us to hear. Yoongi punches him in the arm hard enough to break a finger or two.

I sigh and being the mom figure I am, I suggest something. "Would it make you feel better if we went and got icecream?"

Suga nods with a smile.

7,560 likes

Jinnie: Had to take care if one of my children.

|view all 3 comments|

Chimchim: Eomma!

Yourhobi: Jin, come to practice next time -.-

TTae: Min Yoongi more like Min Ineedtotalkwithmymombecausemycrushdoesntlikemeback

°°°°°°

Aigh! I'm tired but I was able to get this chapter in for you guys :)

Namjoon you can't act for shiznit😂😂