|42|

Warning: They go a bit far but not too far ;)))))))))))

°°°°°°°°°°
Jimin's words kept running through my mind. I keep sitting back and watching.

No.

I'm not going watch as he walks away from me again. I've done that too many times and now it was time I realize that was the only mistake I've ever made.

Before Namjoon could completely storm away, I forcefully grab his wrist and pulled him back behind the building.

He snatched his hand away and looked at me with such disgust.

"Why are you mad?" I ask, raising my tone slightly.

Namjoon sighs heavily. "I have a girlfriend and you know that Jin." I wanted to tell him that he was the one to kiss me first but I held it in.

"You and I damn well know that you have no feelings towards Hye."

"I have no feelings towards you either!" He strikes back. That hurt me more than it should have.

I look at the ground. "Namjoon, what made you so tired of me?" For a second I could feel tears forming in the corners of my eyes. That was a painful question to ask him. Hell it was even painful to ask myself that question.

Namjoon kept quiet. "Because I've been sitting in my room crying for months trying to figure out what the actually fuck I did to make you break us up so easily."

He seemed surprised that I let out a curse word but right now all I wanted was an answer out of him. An answer I've been trying to solve myself but it was too hard of a question.

"You have 148 iq. You should be able to answer the dam question." I took a step towards him. Namjoon was just a tad bit taller than me so I had to look up a little bit.

He still kept quiet so I knew I wasn't going to get a response out of him. "Namjoon!" A high voice shouts from in front of the building.

I shove my hands in my pockets. "Your girlfriend wants you." I spoke more softly. Gathering myself, I began to walk away.

That was until I was forcefully turned around. Namjoon was so close to my face. I could feel his breath on my lips. It was hard to look at the latter in the eyes knowing that he was staring right at me.

"I don't know Jin. That's the thing. You made me stressed once and I guess I got mad. I don't even know if I still have feelings for you." He whispers quietly.

In the background I could hear Hye calling his name but I tried my best to block her voice out.

"Is there anyway you could at least try to regain them? Joonie, I've never stopped loving you this whole time." I call him by his nickname that just kinda came out on it's own.

We were still centimeters apart that it was almost suffocating. Everything was just happening so fast.

" Even the tiniest bit of stress or anything could make me say some things that could end up hurting you." He admits. Not like I already didn't know that.

I got tired of this waste of small space between us. I grab both sides of Namjoon's face and attached my lips against his. Our lips  moved more gently this time and I was in pure euphoria when he returned the kiss without any hesitation.

Our bodies moved, without splitting this buoyant kiss apart. My back was once again against the wall but not so harsh this time.

We both had forgotten his girlfriend was on the other side of this building. We probably wouldn't have cared anyway. I bet Jimin is on his phone having a conversation with Yoongi about his sleeping habits.

This kiss got deeper than I thought it would. Namjoon's tounge swept across the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance. I gladly complied even though I wanted to tease and not open my mouth for him.

His tounge wandered around my mouth. My hands somehow made their way into his hair. He pulled away, panting for a few seconds before adding little kisses to the corner of my mouth, making their way down to my neck. I moaned softly from the sensation.

He caused a few marks on my neck. I felt the male's hands make their way further down from my waist till they were officially groping my butt. Namjoon soon attacked me with another kiss that I was dying to have.

Then all of this was quickly ruined. "Namjoon!" The voice appeared again. We pulled away just as Hye came around to the back. Namjoon was a few feet away from me.

"There you are. Let's go." She grabs his wrist and pulls him. He waves goodbye to me so casually. They leave from behind the building.

He still chooses her. After all of that.

I sigh heavily before pulling out my phone. I saw my reflection on the dark screen. My lips were bruised and I had marks all along my neck.

This would take some explaining to do to Jimin.

-

"Someone had fun didn't they?" Jimin says as I return to the table. "Damn hyung. I didn't know you were into public se-"

"We didn't have sex!" I yell causing a a few tables to look at us weirdly.

Jimin giggles which sounded like heaven mixed with rainbows. "Okay. But I know something happened back there. You look a mess." He points out.

"He still went with Hye." I pout.

Jimin shakes his head. "Hye? I don't know who that is. I only know bye because that's what she'll be saying when you win your boy toy back." Jimin stood up triumphantly.

I'm making some progress with Namjoon.

Finally two step forward.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

Here's an early update for you guys. Also,

Where are you guys from? I'm from florida!

YALL BEST VOTE FOR MY BOYS TOMORROW! I'VE ALREADY MADE 7 TWIYTER ACCOUNTS AND I WILL BE VOTING ON THE WEBSITE! I REALLY WANT BTS TO PERFORM AT THE BBMAS AND WIN!

Its fine if they don't win. At least they were nominated.

BUT IMAGINE THEM PERFORMING DANGER AND NOT TODAY! THOSE COREOGRAPHY ARE HECTIC AND LIT AF

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Dear lord plz keep me alive to witness my boys win the bbmas