|32|

"Jin, are you okay? The others and I saw Jimin hopping around with his legs crossed, complaining he needed to use the bathroom. So I took him and we found you here. Did he do anything? Look you have marks on your neck." Hoseok was speaking really fast that it was almost hard to understand him.

I gesture for him to calm down. Out the corner of my eye I see Jimin waddle into one of the stalls.

"Hoseok, I'm okay. I'm just confused. Why is no one in the bathroom. You would think it would be crowded." I look at the marks on my neck in the mirror, huffing pretty loud. It was disgusting.

Hoseok thinks about the question for a bit. "Its probably because they are giving prizes out there and no one wants to miss it." Oh. He was probably right. This was more of a club than a bar.

Jimin comes out the stalls. "You feel any lighter?" Hoseok laughs at my joke.

Jimin gives me a confused look. "Do I have a lighter? Hyung, are you smoking? I knew that breakup would turn you down the wrong path. Don't worry I will make sure you find someone way better-" Hoseok smacks the younger on the back of the head. Jimin walks out by himself without even washing his hands but I wouldn't expect it since he was most likely drunk.

Hoseok pushes me out the bathroom. "Lets go to the others. Don't worry they are still sober." Others? Who's all here?

Once we get there I notice some familiar faces sitting down on a black couch. One face is a face I did not want to see.

"Guys, look who I found. It's Jin!" Hoseok cheers while doing jazz hands around me.

That's when he made eye contact with me. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach and suddenly felt like I needed to throw up. The one person who I actually fell in love with, the same one who broke my heart and made me think it was all my fault for our breakup.

"I n-need to go." Without giving any of them to speak, I ran off. Before I left I noticed that Hoseok's boyfriend was there also. I feel bad for not at least saying hi to him.

I found Jimin standing with a mint haired boy. I couldn't see the face though. I grab him by his wrist and pulled him outside. Fishing for my phone.

I call a cab that was said to take a few minutes to get here. "Jin~ I was talking to Yoongi. He wanted to ask me something important." Jimin slurred. He lost balance without even moving but I was able to catch him.

So that man back there was Yoongi. I guess wherever Namjoon was, so was Yoongi. Why would they even be here since they live so far away? After a few minutes of Jimin rambling on about anything and everything the cab pulled up just as the club/bar door slammed open.

I look to see who it was and it was Namjoon. I quickly pushed me and Jimin into the cab. I notice that Namjoon hasn't seen me as the cab pulled off I see if take out a lighter and start to light something.

He was smoking.

°°°°°

Sorry for such a late update. I feel bad.