|End|

You may freak out by the title but I explain everything below.

<<Short chapter>>

°°°°°°°°°°°

"Namjoon, repeat that." I remove his hands from my face so I can grab them.

The younger man shook his head. "You heard me the first time. Unless you're like Yoongi with his grandpa hearing probl-"

I cut him off with a kiss. I had put all my emotions and feelings into this kiss. Does he even know how long I've waited to hear him say he'd rather choose me. All the times my courage would drop. All the times I had no strength to get out of bed because I was heartbroken. All the times I've said I loved him to myself. I poured all those into this one kiss.

All memories of hanging out with him flashed by almost making me what to cry.

He pulls away and looks me in the eye with such bliss and happiness. For a minute he smiled brightly, showing his dimples and teeth. It was the cutest thing I've ever witnessed.

"Kim Seokjin, please be my boyfriend."

<<End>>

°°°°°°°°°

DO NOT COME FOR ME.

I ended this because I thought this would be a nice way to end the whole book (I'm subtly saying I ran out of ideas.) but the epilogue will probably be the best

Thank you guys for all the votes, comments, patience, and love. I am truly grateful.

I do hope some of you go and read my yoonmin book when I publish it. I promise the concept is so much better than this.

Xoxo Akira.