|39|

"What the actual fuck is this?"

"Jimin, watch your language towards your hyung." I turn around from the mirror and saw Jimin holding up the shopping bags that I got yesterday.

I quickly snatch it away from him. "They are stuff." I explain towards the younger.

He scrunched his nose. "But those clothes are not usually what you wear." He looked really confused when he held up a black choker but I snatched it away and slid it in a drawer.

"I just want to try something new." I lie. I get ready to text Namjoon to see if he would like to hang out when Jimin said something that surprised me.

"If you're really going to change yourself over a guy then you might as well change forever because if he matters more than yourself you're going to spend your whole life trying to fix yourself for someone who may not care about you at all."

I ignore his words though and looked in the mirror once more. "Jimin, can you style my hair?" I ask politely. He yawns before telling me to sit down.

Pulling up a chair, I sat in front of the mirror and Jimin stood behind me with a curling iron that he was waiting for to get hot. He began putting little curls in my hair.

(Like Jin in the War of hormone era)

We didn't talk until he actually said something. "I'm dating Yoongi." In surprise I turn around causing the curling iron to burn my ear. I hiss in pain as Jimin flicks my forehead.

"Don't move or you'll burn yourself again." He scolds.

Don't move or you'll burn yourself again.

It was a simple sentence but it sounded like it had so much of a deeper meaning than me just hurting myself with an iron.

I sigh and looked at my lap. "How did you guys even end up dating. I remember when you had a big crush on him now you're dating him. In what world does that happen because I would like to move there."

Jimin chuckles before finishing up the last of my hair. He runs his hands through it a couple of times before he seemed satisfied with the look. Jimin looked really good. He had on a white shirt, red pants with suspenders, and some weird eye makeup. He looked way better than me in the fashion department.

"I really don't know how it happened." He sat criss cross on the bed. "He came to visit since you know that they live really far. One minute I'm joking around with him and the next we are making out."

"I was hoping for a soft love story but that works too." I laugh and pulled out my phone, wanting to scroll through my Instagram.

6,708 likes

6,708 likes

Chimchim: Why is the snow clearing out so fast?

|View all 3 comments|

Minsweg: Looking hot babe 😍

Kookieinurcream: ew^^

Yourhobi: Why are you wearing a tank top in the cold?

That photo was from yesterday. I haven't been on Instagram for a while. Jimin usually goes on walks because he says that he wants to get his summer body early even though he's had one for years now.

Jjimin flops on the bed and giggles slightly. "Jin-hyung, do you wanna hang out with Yoongi and me today?"

I nod slightly. "I have nothing else to do with my life." I start looking through the shopping bag for some of the new clothes when Jimin ripped it out my hand.

"No. Let me choose your clothes." He starts digging in my closet for clothes. "We're just going to walk around so there is no need for a cab or bus." Jimin throws bunches of clothes out the closet which I know I will have to clean up later.

There was a knock on the door after a few minutes. I sneezed before walking to the front door. I open it to see Yoongi who looked tired. "Sup." He walks into the house like it's his own before plopping down on the couch.

"Wake me up when you both are ready." He mumbles before falling asleep.

I sigh and walked back into my room. "I found you some clothes. Put it on." He demands. He throws the pieces of fabric at me.

It was a red and black flannel, a white shirt and some jeans. I put the outfit on and Jimin whistles. "Even Albert Einstein is shook in his grave."

"You look really good Jin. Namjoon doesn't know he's missing out all that." Jimin gestures up and down at me. I blush at the compliments.

We walk out the room to see a certain someone snoring on the couch. "Min Yoongi, Get up." Jimin squats down in front of the rapper who was fast asleep.

"No kisses for a week."

Still asleep and unbothered.

"A month."

No response.

"You can't touch the jibooty for a year."

There it is.

Yoongi gets up and rubbed his eyes. "Okay that last one is cruel." He complains. Jimin stood up before pointing at me.

Yoongi turned and his eyes widened. "He can't leave this house. Do you understand how many people will be staring at him like they stare at money?" Anothe compliment I think. You never really know with Yoongi.

"Let's just go you idiot." Jimin kisses his cheek as we all walk out the house.

I accidentally forgot to lock the door.

°°°°°°°°

It happened again tonight but I really didn't want to leave you guys without an update tonight or the guilt would get to me so I'm so sorry if this was poorly written.

I love you guys. Thank you for all the kind comments. I'm sad to hear that some of you go through it also. It'll be okay my kings, queens, and just plain royalty.

<3

I got a rap monster ring today. That's probably the highlight to my day.