|24|

I tapped my foot impatiently. We were backstage and Jimin was speaking with Yoongi. I wanted to leave because Namjoon could show up soon.

The show was cool I guess. A lot of amazing rappers. There were some duets also which reminded me of the singing part Namjoon offered to me last time at the restaurant.

I was about to just leave Jimin when I was grabbed by my collar and was forcefully pushed into an empty room. The lights were turned on and I could see a fuming Namjoon standing there.

He pushed me up against a wall before speaking. "Didn't I tell you not to come?"

I groan. "Namjoon, what are you even trying to hide. God...don't tell me you have a girl here., I was starting to have negative thoughts.

"Stop jumping to fucking conclusion." He was trying to be quiet since Jimin and Yoongi were just in the other room but he wasn't doing a good job at it.

I pushed the you get so I was no longer trapped on the wall. "Well what else do you want me to do? You ignored me for a while week and told me multiple times not to show up here. But guess what I still showed up. If you really didn't want me here I don't see why you can't explain why." I really didn't want to argue with him. All of this made no since to.

He pushed me up against the wall once more but this re he had grabbed both my wrist and pinned them on each side of the wall next to my head. "Why the hell do you care so much?" He questions me.

"Maybe because you're my boyfriend and that's my job." I speak quietly. I look more closely at him and realized there was a bruise on under his eye and a cut on his hand. "Joon, did you get into a fight?"

Namjoon lets go of me and took out his phone. "I have somewhere to be." He speaks quickly. He didn't even bother to answer my questions.

I follow him out the room to see Yoongi and Jimin taking a selfie. "Yoongi, we have to go." Namjoon shows Yoongi the time and his eyes went wide. They both sprinted out of the room.

"Where are they going at 12:50 AM?" Jimin asked. I shrugged but whatever they were doing, I know it's not a good thing.

"Lets go home Jimin before it gets to late." Those bruises on Namjoon worried me and where was he planning to go so late at night?

I didn't like it....

°°°°°°°

There might be a double update tonight....idk