|20|

I get home soon enough to see a package at my door. There was a post it card on the front of the box.

To Kim Seokjin.

From: Kim Namjoon.

I smile lightly. I grab the big box and opened my house door. Everything was the way they were supposed to be. It was quiet. I sit on the couch and placed the box in front of me.

I open the box to see a bunch of different things including a folded note. I place the note to the side, deciding to look at everything.

There was a bunch of Mario plus yes which I squealed like a little girl at. There was also that Wii and the Mario kart game that he promised to give me a while ago. There were pink shirts folded nicely. One of the shirts said 'If you can see this, you are too close to my bae' in small printed letters. Lastly there was a choker. My eyes widen at the accessory. I've never worn a choker before. At least I don't recall wearing one.

I unfold the note to read what was inside.

To Hyung,

I have a small concert coming up soon. Its on friday at 9 PM. Yoongi will be there rapping too. He also wanted you to invite Jimin.

I hope you can make it :) You're asleep in my bed while I'm writing this. I hope this package can make it to your house on time.

Love you,

Namjoon <3

Ps. You don't have to wear the choker, I just thought you would look good in it.

I grin happily at the small note. Sure it wasn't a big letter but this note and the package did mean a lot. I know the reason why Yoongi wants Jimin to go. Jimin has been so oblivious to his love it actually causes me physical pain to watch.

I get startled by my phone ringing.

Speak of the devil.

I answer the call to Jimin screaming loudly into the phone. "Hyung! Go to the mall with me! I need new clothes and you went ghost on me!" I had to pull my phone away from my ears to make sure I didn't go deaf.

"Okay Jimin. Ill go. Plus there is a talk we need to have." I get serious. I really needed to tell him to focus on Yoongi's feelings. I know Jungkook isn't into him. Kookie is as straight as a stick.

Jimin screams a yay before hanging up the phone. I sigh and went up to my room. I put on the shirt with the small printed letters. I found some clean jeans lying around also before finishing it off with converse.

After ten minutes off waiting, I heard banging at my door. I open it and it revealed a small jimin. He had on a black and white flannel with a beanie.

"Shall we go?"

°°°°°°°°°

Its 1:40 AM and I'm not tired at all so I decided to update. I hope you guys are getting sleep though.

Goodnight loves