|6|

Joonieonion: I broke up with her....

Jinnie: Why?

Joonieonion: Because she bullied you for no reason at all when you're such a nice and kind person.

Jinnie: The things she said are probably true anyways.

Joonieonion: What's your Skype?

Jinnie: Why?

Joonieonion: Because I want to tell you in person how handsome you are.

Jinnie: My Skype is Eomma.Jin

-

I don't know why I gave Namjoon my Skype but I guess it was because I could use some cheering up from anyone. I don't care who does it. Jimin and Jungkook are probably asleep by now because it was 12 AM.

A message popped up my Skype. Godofdestruction would like to be friends. I friended him and next thing I know I saw incoming call.

I turned on the lamp beside me and accepted the video call.

The screen was in pixels at first but then a male with blondish hair showed on the screen. "Hi." I mumble awkwardly. Namjoon just showed me a big smile.

"You're even cuter in person." Namjoon says. His voice sounded tired. Like he was about ready to fall asleep.

"You seem tired. Go to bed." I say. His smile faded. He probably thought I didn't want to speak with him. In reality I was also tired.

"But I want to continue talking to you. If your tired then fall asleep here on Skype." It was almost like he read my mind. I felt kinda awkward falling asleep in front of him. I leaned my phone up against the lamp and then turned the lamp off.

The light from my phone still shined on my face so Namjoon could still see me. I hear the blonde begin rapping softly. Almost like when you don't know the lyrics to a song so you just mumble them.

Soon I was asleep.

°°°°°°
Bonus
°°°°°°

°°°°°°Bonus°°°°°°

3,051 likes

Joonieonion: Look who fell asleep while skyping with me <3

|View all 5 comments|

TTae: Aw he looks like a baby

Chimchim: He's sleeping with that stupid stuffed animal again. I will burn that thing.

Kookieinurcream: Can we talk about how this is couple goals even though they're not dating.

LowkeyshippingNamjin: ^^^^

Minsweg: Isn't it a bit creepy that you're watching him sleep?

°°°°°°°°

Last chapter for today :) I'm finally getting somewhere with this

Namjoon is like "chill fam"