|41|

I think you guys will be quite happy with this chapter :)

For a split second.
°°°°°°°

"You got this."

"No I don't."

"He's right there."

"So is his girlfriend."

Jimin slams his tiny fist on the restaurant table. We both decided to go out to eat something while Yoongi took the bus home with all the stuff Jimin bought. What we didn't know is that a certain couple would be seated on the table right beside us.

I shush Jimin after he slammed his fist. "You're a coward. Do something! Or are you just going to watch? You talk all this crap about getting Namjoon back but you never do anything." It was more of a whisper yell but only loud enough for me to hear.

"Jin, if you keep watching pretty soon you're going to watch his love slip by if it already hasn't."

He was right. I keep saying how I'm going to earn Namjoon's love back but I never do anything about it. I always get stuck on my words. Jimin is always so confident. It makes me jealous.

Jimin was always so outgoing and social. Always able to talk to anyone. Got dozens of likes on Instagram. Had millions of friends. Has a loving boyfriend. Has a unique style of fashion.

Most of all, Jimin doesn't change for anyone. He's never changed himself in the slightest bit.

I lean my head using the support of my hand. I took a glance at Namjoon and noticed that Hye made him laugh a little bit. Those dimples and the way his eyes scrunched up when he smiles.

Yet I wasn't the cause of it.

The whole time we were here Namjoon hasn't even looked at me even though I spoke with him earlier today. Almost like he was distracted by the girl sitting in front of him to even try to notice me.

Jimin words spoke the truth.

I am watching his love slip by slowly and painfully.

I cry an whine about a broken heart when I could've easily fixed it myself. When Namjoon wasn't the one who needed to tape it back because tape can easily fall off. I was the one with the glue and it was my choice to fix this broken relationship between us.

My eyes trailed down to my plate and I played with the food. "Namjoon, this is the first time I've really seen you laugh. Maybe you're growing on me." I hear his girlfriend say with her hyper voice.

I remembered the day where I asked Namjoon if he got the present and he never answered back. I wonder if she had something to do with it.

A small hand slams right next to my plate causing the table to shake slightly. "Do something." Jimin's voice was serious which didn't happen very often. If his voice was serious he was most likely joking but right now he wasn't playing around.

Do something.

On demand, I decided to go with Jimin's jealously plan from earlier. This was probably the only way I could try and get his attention.

"Jimin, thank you for this lunch date." I say loud enough for a few tables to hear. Jimin smirks, knowing where I was going with this. I knew the younger would play along.

Out the corner of my eye I see Namjoon glance at us but looked back at his girlfriend. Jimin pouts. "It wasn't risky enough hyung."

This kind of stuff was hard. I never had to make anyone jealous before. If I had it definitely wasn't on purpose.

"Maybe we should go on another date somewhere personal." For extra spice, I grabbed my best friend's hands and intertwined them with mine.

Jimin winks at me as a way to tell me it was kind've working. That's how I knew I felt a pair of eyes on me.

"Jimin, this isn't going work-"

I was cut off my lips on mine. They were quickly pulled off as soon as they touched. It was more of a peck on the lips. I saw Jimin lean back, a proud, smug look on his face.

I was not expecting any of that but I heard a chair screech against the floor. I look to see Namjoon get out of his seat and walk out the building. He looked mad.

"This is your cue Jin." Jimin happily says, eating his food like nothing just happened.

Hye was too busy scrolling through her phone to notice her date got up and left. I took this chance to walk out the building and look for Namjoon.

He wasn't at the front so I walked along the sides. He wasn't around the sides either.

When I finally reached the back, I was roughly pulled and slammed against the wall. Not really what I was expecting to happen because now my back hurts like hell.

I wasn't given time to speak when Namjoon pulled me into a harsh kiss. His mouth tasted like fruit which I believe was caused by him eating fruit salad inside the restaurant.

It took me a second till I responded to his kiss. I didn't want the moment to end. His hands traveled to the back of my neck to pull me even closer. We were practically chest to chest.

I whined as the warmth of his lips suddenly disappeared. I open my eyes to see the taller male glaring from a few feet away from me.

"D-Don't speak to me." He quickly stormed away from me like I was some type of disease.

I think I didn't put enough glue to seal it back together.

°°°°°°°°°°

I tried my best to make this chapter a bit more long.

I see everyone loves Jiminie <3