|45|

°°°°°°°°

Waking up in the middle of the night was not my plan but its my fault for going to sleep earlier.

I could tell it was still late because no light shined in the room.

Once my eyes adjusted to the loss of light in the room I could feel something move around my stomach. My first thought was it was a spider so I slapped it a bit too hard.

When did spiders cry in pain?

I turn to see another body right next to me. "Namjoon, how the hell did you get into my locked room?" I turn on the lamp making the younger male hiss and hide under the covers like he was a damn vampire.

I push him with my foot, trying to knock him off the bed. "Aish! Go back to the couch." I start kicking him. I hope I didn't kick his face because he was still under the covers.

He pops from out the covers and blocks his ears with a pillow so he couldn't hear me. "Get out!" I pinch him which he had no reaction too. Probably because my nails weren't that long.

I sit up leaned my back against the headboard, crossing my arms. "Then I'm sleeping on the couch." I stood up when I was grabbed by my waist and was pulled back down so I sitting on the edge of the bed.

Namjoon had sat up with his arms still wrapped tightly around my waist. "I will cut you if you don't let go." I threaten. He's heard it all before so he wasn't really effected by the threat.

Namjoon leans his head on my shoulder when I flicked his forehead. "Joon, you have a gir-"

"You don't have to keep reminding me. I know." He cuts me off. I shrug before trying to remove his hands but he just gripped tighter.

I felt tiny kisses on the back of my neck. "Namjoon, I'm going back to sleep. Stop." I swat him away, trying to lay back down which he refused to let me do.

He harshly turned me around so now I was facing him and I was straddling him. It was an uncomfortable position because it was embarrassing.

Namjoon pecks my lips and the corners of my mouth. It was a long wait till he attacked my lips. The male was eager to force his tounge through my lips and into my mouth. His hands were still firmly gripping my hips.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't like this. Not one thought of his affair went through my mind. Just pure bliss.

The sloppy kiss ended once Namjoon started roughly biting at the sides of my neck. I push the younger away before wrapping myself in the covers and laid down.

I hear him whine and I stifle a laugh. "Goodnight Namjoon." I turned off the lamp and Namjoon snatched the covers off me and wrapped it around himself instead.

He is my guest so I guess I will just have to let him have it. I curled up into a nap when the cover was put back on me.

"I just wanted to see if you would get mad." I hear him chuckle.

That was the last thing I heard till I fell fast asleep.

-

I wake up to hear typing and a pencil scribbling. My hand wandered around the other side of the bed and I didn't feel the other body meaning Namjoon was already up.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, focusing on the bright light seeping through the windows.

As expecting Namjoon was sat on the floor working on music. I don't want to bother him. I know how that ended up last time.

Walking to my closet I grabbed sweatpants and a shirt. It wasn't like I was going anywhere today. I walk out the room and quickly took a shower. I brushed my teeth while I was in there.

After finishing, I go downstairs. I really wasn't in the mood to cook breakfast so I just made myself some cereal.

As I was eating I heard a knock at the door and frantic yelling. I worridly got up and opened the door to see Jungkook with a plastic doll in his hands.

"Take care of this demon." He throws the fake baby doll in the house before running off. I forgot Jungkook was still in high school and he would be graduating soon. They had these plastic baby dolls that you had to care for.

The fake child started crying from the impact to its head that Jungkook caused.

I heard stomping down the steps. "Jin, why the hell do I hear a damn baby?" Namjoon asked entering the living room.

I tell him to shush when he grabbed the baby and held it up in front of him. He looked like a dad.

For a split second.

He threw the doll at the wall and I scurry to go get it. "It's fake. Why do you have a fake baby doll?" Namjoon yells.

"Jungkookie, gave Billy to me." I argue back, rocking the baby back and forth to get the thing to stop all the noise it was making.

"You gave it a name?" Namjoon says in confusion. Everything happened so quick. All I wanted was to eat my breakfast.

I nod my head to his obvious question. "Jin, you are Korean. Why did you give it some generic ass white boy name?"

"Stop! You're a horrible father!"

"I'm not the father of the damn doll!"

"I'm calling Maury!"

All of that ended when Namjoon forced to Jungkook to take the doll back.

°°°°°°°°

This chapter was gonna be depressing af but I decided to make it funny in the end.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes