|17|

I love namjin so much it actually causes me physical pain.

°°°°°°

It was the next day and I was asleep in Namjoon's bed. I feel around the bed for my boyfriend but I couldn't feel him. I sat up and opened my eyes, immediately closing them because of the sudden light.

I check my phone to see it was only 11 AM. I had the sudden feeling to want to go to the park and just sit. The birds chirping always soothed me. The sound of kids playing reminded me of my childhood when I used to play with kids around the neighborhood.

I heard an aggressive grunt come from the study room across from the bedroom. Probably Namjoon working on some music. I put on some of his day clothes since I hadn't had any clothes over here.

I walk into the bathroom and brushed my teeth with the extra tooth brush. I hear another load groan. I walk to the study room and opened the door.

There was crumbled paper all over the floor. "Joonie, maybe you should stop and take a break." I suggest to the younger.

"Jin, please get out! I need to get these lyrics finished by next week and you're not helping." He shouts, not turning towards me.

I walk closer a bit. "Well, maybe if we go to the park you'll get some inspir-"

"I can't get anything done with you here!" He pushes the paper off his desk and stood up. I didn't mean to burden him. His dark stare made me flinch. Namjoon pushed pass me and ran into his room, slamming the door behind him.

I walk towards the closed door. "I'm sorry. Ill go to the park alone. You have some time to cool off." I said hopefully loud enough for him to hear through the door.

I walk downstairs and put on the shoes and socks that were right next to the door. I walk out into the cold. 5 minutes into walking on the sidewalk, I hear slow footsteps behind me.

I turn to see the pink haired male holding out a piece of clothing with his head down. "You forgot your jacket." Wasn't he just mad at me a few minutes ago?

He gave me the jacket and turned to walk back to the house. I put on the jacket, smiling at the warmth it gave off.

I started my trip to the park again when I felt something twice as warm grab my hand. I look up to see Namjoon looking away from me but his hand was still intertwined with mine.

"I'm sorry if I made you sad." He whispers, still not looking at me.

"Namjoon, look at me." The younger boy turned around and I gave him a small peck on the lips. "It's fine. You were just stressed out. We all get like that sometimes."

He gave a small laugh and nodded his head in agreement.

"But if you raise your voice or talk back to me again I will personally make sure you don't talk anymore."

°°°°°°°°

This was kinda just like a small filler chapter. I was sick today so I had to stay home from school.

But I still hope all you lovelies are healthy <3

I will spam with namjin gifs

JIN ACTUALLY LOOKED AROUND FOR HIM SOMEONE HOLD ME

Jimin is the ultimate namjin shipper

IConIC

Joonie looks like he liked it

Me whenever I see a namjin moment