chapter 1

"No ash im telling you i dont want to go to the dumb party" i said arguing with my best friend from across the phone. I want to go but my social anxiety makes it hard to go out places. "Come on Gwen i bet you ivan will be there" she always pulls the crush card on me. "Okay fine ill go but im leaving at 9 deal" she sighs and we talked about what i was going to wear for about 35 minutes then i decied to get ready. I heard my phone buzz my aunt is calling i pick up.
G-gwen
A-aunt gigi
G-hey whats up
A- im going to be late tonight
G- oh thats fine i was planning on going out with Ash tonight anyways if thats okay?
A- ya sweety thats okay be home at a reasonable hour im going to be home at 8 tonight.
G- alright im gunna be home around 9
A- okay well have fun and be careful love ya bye
G-alright love you bye
--------------------------------------------------
Its after the party im tired and my feet hurt. Ash mom pulls up to my driveway to see that my aunt isnt home yet. I walk into the house and call her name "gigi?" No answer i call her phone. No answer i sigh and take my shoes off and change into something comfortable and take off the 100 pounds of make up. I then hear my door bell righ. I open it to see the police. "Hello are you Gwendolyn Renae Dobrik?" A nice lady cop asked me. "Yes ma'am" i said confused and worried. "Im sorry to inform you that your aunt Gigi Dobrik sadly passed away due to a drug overdose" my heart stopped. What how no this can not be happing. "I know this is hard for you." Where will i live. My mom and dad dont want me. I have no where to go. "Who's gunna take care of me?" I ask tears running down my face. "We tryed to get inhold of your parents but they both told me to ask your older brother david. So we asked him and he is willing to take you in. Are you okay with that?" Ive never taked to David. I only found out about him like 3 months ago. But hes my brother i have to see him. I need to see him. "Yea that's okay with me. Where dose he live and when do i go there?" I said crying. "He lives in California and you will leave around 2:30 we will pick u up and take you to the airport he will be waiting for you in California."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I make it to LAX im so excited and nervous at the same time. I go to where me and David are supposed to met up at. My nerves are really starting to kick in. I see David he has a big smile on his face suddenly all my nerves and stress lifted up from me. I look at him and smile. I ran up to him and hugged him. He picked me up and didnt let go. We both started crying "look at you. Your beautiful Gwen" god finally. I finally get to see him. 3 months of thinking he didn't love me. But now look hes here hugging me telling me how much he loves me. "Lets get in the car okay?" I nod and he takes my suitcase. "David i have a question" he looks at me "yea what up?" I sigh. "Why did mom and dad give me up" he sighs and look at me. "I wanna tell you Gwen but not yet. Lets be happy we can get some food and starbucks and head over to lizas. Sound good?" I am hungry and i do love starbucks. Why not. "I meannn i am hungry. And i do love me some starbucks DEAL" he stared laughing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Were in the car in front of lizas appartment. David wants to surpise her and im so in it. we walk to the door. I stood outside while david got liza ready. He comes and gets me i walk in quitely i see liza on the couch blindfolded i quitely walk over to whete im infrount of her. She takes off her blindfold and screams. "Omggggg hiiiiiii" she said hugging me. "Hi" i said hugging back. then David turns off his camrea. "Its nice to meet you" she said smiling. "Same here" i said trying not to sound shy. We ened up watching finding dory and eating popcorn and having alot of fun. "Target anyone?" David asks laughing. "Yea im down" we get up and put our shoes on and head to the car. David pulls out his vlog camrea. "Where are you going Gwen?" David said pointing the camrea at me."target" i said putting my hands up in excitement. We make it target. Lizas making puns i just stand there and laugh. This guy came up yo me while liza and david were doing a bit so they didnt notice. "Hi there cutie" i look at him then look away. "Awwee come on sweet heart dont be shy" he put his hand on my arm. I tryed to push it off but he gripped it tighter causing pain. David isn't paying attention i start getting scared. "Leave me alone" i said hopeing it would get davids attention and thankfully it did. He gave his camrea to Liza and walked over to the guy. The guy lets go of my arm. "What the hell do you think you are doing" David said getting into his face. "Just trying to get a pice of that action" Liza pulled me away from them. "You have 3 seconds to leave before i punch you square in you face" David said as anger bulit up inside of him. The guy walks away. David comes up to me. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you at all?" He asked really worried. "Yea im fine. No he didnt" i said still shooken up from the incident. "Lets go" we leave target and get back into the car.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We drive to scotts and toddys place which are 2 people I've never heard of. We walk in and a guy with brown hair approached me. "Hi im toddy the hottie" i laugh. "Hi im scotty the sad one" okay same. We sit down. David is vlogging. Im sitting on the couch just thinking. Toddy sits next to me. "Hey kiddo" i look at him and smile. "Hi" i said shyly. "Are you okay?" He asked worried. "Oh yea im fine" i said trying to make it convincing. He gave me a concerned look. "If u say so... But i know what 'im fine' means" he said looking worried. "Ill be okay thank you" i said smiling. "Okay if you ever need anyone to talk to im always here for you" he touched my shoulder and go back to Scotty and David.