Chapter 35

Gwen pov:
Jacob wakes me up. "Hey come on we're going" he said smiling. I yawn and get up. "Sleepy head" He said laughing. I give a small laugh and get up.

We make it to the restaurant. We all sit down and just talk about random stuff. "A toast to the most beautiful girl in this world. Gwen happy birthday. You're 16 and I'm so proud of how far you've came in life. I might of not known you your whole life but you are a very important to me and everyone here. I love you so much" David said looking at me. I give him a small smile. "I love you David" he gave me a hug.

The food finally comes everyone is just talking hangout. Jacob is talking to me about music. "So you ready for the party after?" He asks smiling. "Sure. I'm not a big party fan but it should be fun" I said. He nods. "I'm pretty sure you will love it" He said doing his cute smirk. "Good" I said taking a bite of broccoli.

If finally time for the party. Kristen has been at the house setting up her and Scotty left dinner early to set it up. It looks amazing. "Go change" David said handing me a bag. I look at him confused. I go to the bathroom and open the bag. It's a beautiful long sleeve skin tight black dress and black heels to match the dress. I quickly change and look at myself in the mirror. It's so beautiful. I fix my hair and freshen up. I walk out and all eyes land on me. I legit saw Jacobs heart skip a beat. It was cute. "Y'all look like you guys have seen a ghost" I said laughing. "You look so beautiful" Jacob said getting out of this trance. I just give him a soft smile.

The party so far is going amazing. I've been dancing and hanging out with everyone having a good time. "Okay I think we should let her open some presets" David said sitting on the couch. I sit next to him and everyone gather around. I got a lot of clothes and shoes. "Here open mine" David said handing me a present. 'To: Gwen from: David' this is David's 4th gift to me. I give a small smile and open it. It's a charm bracelet. I look over at him and give him a big hug. He smile "you're welcome" he said kissing my cheek. "Okay that's all the presents" David said standing. I realized the only person I didn't get a present from was Jacob. Not gonna lie I felt very sad. How could he not of gotten me something. I don't wanna seem ungrateful but idk it's just that it's my birthday and I was looking forward to what he was gunna get me.

About 30 minutes later
"Everyone gather around" David said I look to where he was I walk over. "Gwen you sit here" David said pulling up a chair I sit and look around. Jacob come out with a guitar and sits in a chair right in front of me. He starts singing the song perfect. My eyes weld up with tears. Once he finished he looks at me in my eyes. "Happy birthday beautiful" he handed me a gift bag. I grab the bag and inside was a small box and a card. "Open the card last" I nod and grab the small box tears still running down my face. I open it to see a necklace with a puzzle piece on it. "Omg this is so cute thank you so much" I said in awe. "Now open the card he said with a huge smile" I grab the card and open it.

Happy birthday Gwendolyn
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Before I meet you I've felt so lost and incomplete. I never knew what I was missing in my life. But when I found you I've finally found my missing puzzle piece who could complete me. I love you so much you have no idea how crazy I am about you.
Xoxo- Jacob

I look at him he shows me a necklace that he has on. He pulls me closer to him and grabs my necklace. "See there matching the puzzle pieces go perfect together" I look at him and give him the biggest hug. Everyone around us claps and smiles. "You're my missing puzzle piece as well" I whisper into his ear while I'm still hugging him. "Ask her you idiot" David said vloging I pull away and Jacob laughs. "Ask me what?" I said confused. "Gwendolyn Renae Dobrik will you do me the honer of making me the happiest boy in the world and being my girlfriend" I near jump out of my seat. "YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES" I said getting up and hugging him he hugs back harder. We pull away and he leans in and we kiss everyone cheers and claps.

Best birthday ever.