Chapter 20

It's the next day. We're back to the hospital because Heath woke up. I walk in to see a tired Zane who looked like he's been crying and hadn't been asleep. Heath looks tired but hurt. "Hey Heath how are you?" Said asked sitting next to Zane. "I'm okay. My head hurt and my leg" I sit next to David. "Hey buddy" he smiled when he saw me. "Hey Gwen" I smile a little and hold his hand. "Imma be okay guys. They said there gunna release me today. I just have a broken leg" a wave of relief came over all of us. "That's good" he nods.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David and me make it back home. "Hey Gwen. Can I ask you something?" I nod. "Promise that no matter what happens to me your always love me" tears start falling from his eyes. I hug him tight. "David your my brother your basically the only person I have. I love you" he smiles a little bit. "You hungry?" He asked grabbing his phone. "Yea" he nods and orders posts mates. "I'm gunna go to my room. Tell me when it's here" he nods. I go to my room and lock the door. I sigh and let on my bed. My mind starts to wonder. 'Why am I so ugly' 'why do I try so hard' 'why am I even alive'. I hate my mind. It always brings me down. I grab my computer and go to YouTube. I decided to watch the vlogs that I missed and some of Liza's new videos. "Gwen the food is here" I get up and go to the kitchen. "Hi Alex" I said as he walked through the door. "Hey" he said plopping on the couch and turning on the tv. I swear I've never seen someone so lazy. "Alex I got you food" David said pulling out food. Alex joins us and sits down. David hands us our food. But he didn't have anything. "David where's your food?" He sakes his head. "I'm not hungry I ate earlier" I just nod. I don't know if he's telling the truth. Me and Alex finished eating out food.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's now night. Alex me and David are watching a movie. David has been acting strange today. He hasn't vlogged. He hasn't been talking that much. Hasn't been eating. He's acting not himself. Alex could also tell. "Hey David. Are you okay?" He's so focused on the movie it takes him a while to comprehend what I asked. "Yea I'm okay" he flashed a smile. That was obviously fake. I sigh but smile back.  I continue to watch the movie but keeping a close eye on David. My phone suddenly goes off I stand up and go to the balcony.
Un- unknown number
G- Gwen
G- hello?
Un- is this Gwendolyn?
G- yes who is this?
Un- this is Barbra I work at the mental hospital you went to. I'm calling to check up on you. How are you?
G- I'm better
The conversation went on for 30 minutes. She finally hangs up. I walk back Inside. "Who was that?" David asked not taking his eyes off the screen. "Some lady from the mental hospital. I'm tried I'm gunna go to sleep" I said walking away but before i could David grabbed my wrist. "Gwen you know I love you right" I nod. "Never forget that" he smiles and gave me a hug. I hugged back then walked to my room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up to the sound of people talking. I quickly get up and walk out of my room. I see paramedics in David room. I quickly run in. I see David on the floor pulls by his side. Tears quickly fall. A perimetric looked at me. "You can't be in here sweetie" he said pushing me slightly out the door. "No he's my brother please" I said trying to get thought but I felt arms around me. Alex grabbed me and held me. I fall to the ground Alex goes down with me. Both of us crying. "He's all I have. He can't go. Please" I yell in frustration. I see then carrying his out on a stretcher. I quickly stand up but Alex hold me back. "WAKE UP PLEASE...wake up" the last part was silent because I fell back to the ground crying. Why did he do this? I could of stopped him. I know he was acting different. Why was I so clueless. This can't be happening. I felt everything go black. "Gwen" I hear someone call but I could make out who it was. "Gwen... wake up!" The person said shaking me. I finally open my eyes and quickly sit up crying and out of breath. "Woah woah woah calm down it was just a dream" David said hugging me. I look at him and cry. "You....you killed yourself" that's the only words that could come out of my mouth. He looked me me worried and sad. "Gwen no I would never do that. I'm here okay I'm not gunna leave me. I'll never leave you I promise" i calm down and nod. "Go back to sleep okay?" I nod. He leaves my room. 3 minutes later I was out like a light.

(An: there might be typos I'm sorry I'm too tired to go back and fix it. But today is Davids birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!)