Chapter 18

I wake up and look around my room. I yawns and smile a little bit. Today is finally Disney land day. I get up and take a shower. I change into my Mickey crop top with my red flannel over it with black leggings and adidas shoes. I put on my mouse ear head band and did light makeup. I smile at my self. I don't look so bad. I walked out to see Liza and David in matching Mickey and Minnie Mouse outfits. Alex is just in a gray hoodie jeans and converse. "Snazzy outfit Alex" I said in a sarcastic way laughing. "Oh hush it" he said laughing. "You guys ready" we all nod and head out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Finally after what seemed like days we make it into Disney land. "Okay I say we go to the haunted mansion" David said with a grin on his face. I shake my head. I heard that ride was scary. "Come on sis it'll be fun" I sigh and just give in. We walk around and finally find the line. We stand in line and talk about random things. Then this teenage boy came up to us. "David Liza's and I get a picture please" they agreed and took a photo. He was cute. David noticed me looking him and gave me that protective brother look. I slightly giggle and look away. "Oh hi Gwen..." The boy said shy. "Hii" I said with a small smile. He walks away David looks at me. "What was that?" He said confused. "Me talking to a boy" he rolled his eyes. "I can see that. Why?!?" I laugh. I decided to play around with him. "I mean he was kinda cute" Alex's and David jaw opened wildly. Liza knew what I was doing and decided to join in. "You should go get his number" Liza said elbowing me. "Liza!" David said in disbelief. "David calm down" I said laughing. "I was just going to ya know marry him and have 3 kids" he rolled his eyes. "I'm joking David" I laugh. "Funny joke" he said sarcastic. "I thought it was fucking funny" Alex said laughing. Which could help us all to laugh. I walk over to David and I put my arm around his shoulder. "Buddy ya do know I love ya right" he laughed and picked me up and threw me on his shoulder. "DAVID PUT ME DOWN!!" I yelled laughing everyone now starting at us. "Not until you promise not to date until your 16" I laugh. "That's 2 weeks away" "promise" I laugh. "I promise" he sits me down. "Even now" he nods and smiles.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We've been walking around and riding ride for a while we started getting hungry. We sit down at a cafe and eat. "Okay so far what was your favorite ride?" David asked eager to know. "I loved space mountain" I squealed in happiness. They all agreed with my choice. The food comes and we all talk and hang out. This is the first time in a long time I've felt happy. It feels so good. A true genuine smile. Surround by people I love. Nothing can change the emotion I'm feeling right now. We finish eating and walk around. We meet the princess and go to Harry Potter land. "I wanna try butter beer!!" I yell as I see the butter beer stand. "Qwen you know your not old enough to drink" Alex said laughing. I laugh and David brought me a butter beer. Someone number into me. "Watch we're you're going" the girl said in a rude tone and looking at me. I'm tired of being treated like Im the one being blamed for everything. She bumped into me I wasn't in her way. "You bumped into me" I scowled. "Excuse me?" She said you can hear the anger in her voice. Alex pulled me away. I sigh and start walking away. "Fucking slut" I stop walking and anger grew on my face. "Just ignore her lets go" Liza said trying to calm me down. "You gunna do something?" I close my eyes and clenched my fist. David grabs my hand and tells me to keep walking. I nod and walk away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We make it home we're all so tired. I go to my room and take off my makeup and change into a hoodie and sweatpants. I throw up my hair into a ponytail. I walk back into the living room where everyone was and now in pajamas. "Lets watch a movie" I suggest sitting down next to Alex on the couch. We all nod and David puts on high school musical. I laugh at his choice of movie. Me and Liza sang the songs and danced like crazy. Tired of dancing and being crazy I put my head on Alex's shoulder. "Tired" he asked laughing. "Yea" I replied out of breathe. David handed me and Liza water bottles. I chugged it. We decided to just sit down a and sing the songs for the rest of the movie.