chapter 6

We get our chipotle to go and head over to todds. I sit down on the couch and eat. Scotty sits next to me. "You okay?" I nod. Why is everyone asking me if im okay? We talk for a little bit then David starts fliming. I try to stay out of the vlog. It wasnt really working so i decided to go outside whlie he vlogs. Todd walk out and we talk "You nervous to start a new school?" I nod. "Yea very nervous" i shrugs. "Dont be everything will be fine" i nod. David walks out woth his vlog camrea vlogging toddy. I stand up and walk away. I havent really been his vlogs ive been in like the backgrounds but I really dont wanna be in them at all. I get a phone call i walk away so noone would her me.
"Hello is this Gwendolyn Renae Dobrik?"
"Yes this is she. Who is this?"
"Its the officer that came to your house the night of Gigi death"
Tears form in your eyes.
"I want to inform you that there was a suicide letter that was found this morning that has her name on it ill send you a picture of it and possibly sent it to you in the mail?"
"Really?? Yes please i would love it"
"Sure thing sweet heart ill send you a pic and mail it off tomorrow morning"
I thank her and she hangs up idmently afterwards i get the picture. I read it not missing a single word.
"Hi who ever is reading this. By time you read this im dead. I couldn't deal with life anymore. And if Gwendolyn is reading this its all your fault. The reason they gave you to me is because you mom had a affair and they didnt want to keep you so they gave you away. Im so tired of you. You are so fucking annoying. Just know that no one whats you.
Bye- Gigi Dobrik"
I just stand there in shock. I dont know what to do anymore. Tears fill my eyes. I look around and see everyone smiling and laughing no one paying attention to me. I walk pass everyone and go inside.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25 minutes later everyone comes back inside david stops vloging and talk to the guys and Liza. I just sit on the couch and stare outside. David sits next to me. He looks at me and noticed I've been crying. He touches my shoulder i look at him "whats wrong?" I shake my head. "Nothing" he sighs. "Gwen m worried about you. I wanna know whats wrong" i just turn away and look back out the window. Tears form back in my eyes in my eyes i put my head in my arms so no one can see me cry. 30 minutes I calm down and stop crying. We all talk and hang our for a while. It starts getting late I get tired David notices "were gunna go home in 30 minutes okay" he said touching my shoulder i nod. They all get up and do bits for scotts vlog. I just sit on the couch Liza sits next to me. "Hey girl whats wrong?" I shrug "nothing" she gives alittle smile. "You know David really loves you right. I remember the day he got the call he was at my house he started crying and jumping up and down he was so happy" i smile and laugh. "Hes really worried about you though he always tells me how you seem really depressed and he wishes that he could take away it all so you have the happiness you deserve and he really wants you to talk to him" i nod. She hugs me and walks back to the guys. Im scared to tell him because i dont wanna him to fell sorry for me or get rid of me or something. If he knew i cut myself he might send me away somewhere. I just cant tell him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We make it home. Dom is home he apologized to David and they hug it out. Alex is playing with Bailey. I go to my room. I change and take off my makeup. I go into my bathroom and grab my razor i did 3 kinda deep cuts on my arm. I lay on my bed when I hear a knock. "Its me David" i tell him ita open and he walks in and shuts the door. He sits next to me on my bed i sit up. "Tell me whats wrong please" i sigh. "David its nothing ill be okay" he sighs i can see sadness quickly fill his face. "I just wanna help you ok" I shrug. "I dont need help im perfectly fine" I look down. By now David is holding back tears. I sigh and hug him "David i love you" he hugs me back tighter. "I just dont want you to do anything bad" to late for that David. I sigh "David ill be fine" he nods but his eyes are glossy. He gives me another hug and goes to bed. I lay down and stare at my celling. My head soon fills with bad thoughs i close my eyes trying to hold back tears but it dosnt work i starts crying but softly so David won't hear. Its all my fault that my aunt killed herself. Its my fault. No one loves me. Everyone hates me. I soon drift off to sleep.

AUTHOR NOTE
I JUST REALIZED IVE BEEN PUTTING QWEN INSTEAD OF GWEN SO I CHANGED THEM ALL TO GWEN IM SORRY IF IT CONFUSED ANYONE. I WANNA THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IVE BEEN GETTING ON THIS STORY AND CONTINUING TO READ!!! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT OKAY LOVE YOU GUYS 💖💖