Chapter 21

I wake up and slowly get out of bed. I'm still kinda shaken from the nightmare last night. I go to the bathroom and started my shower. I look at myself in the mirror and sighed. I look at my stomach ugh. Fat. I look at my face. Ugly. I look at my hair. Plain. I quickly take my shower. I look at my razor and think. Is it worth it. I shake my head and finished my shower. I change into a hoodie and leggings. I walk into the living room where Alex and David are talking. I sit down and they look at me. "Good morning Gwen" David said smiling. I flash him a fake smile.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gwen!!" David yells from the living room. I walk out of my room. "Yes" He smiles as soon as I come in. Alex and josh are laughing. "Just get it over with" I said knowing he's gunna do something. "Snake!" He yelled suddenly Alex shocks me with the taser. At that moment I knew what to do for pay back. I fall and pretend to have a seizure. David drops his camera and runs over to me. "Fuck fuck fuck" josh quickly gets up and grabs water. "Gwen wake up" David said about to pour water on me. I quickly stand up. "Oh fuck no". David hold his chest and takes a deep breath. "Omg" I laugh. "I was like holy fuck I just killed Gwen" Alex said laughing. "Come here you little" David said running after me laughing I run away but he grabbed me. He picked me up and threw me on the couch. "Love you" I said as he sat down on the couch. "Love you too" everyone else sits down.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We've all been hanging out and talking. "do you guys know how to spell Dilemma?" Alex asked tweeting something. "D i l e m m a" I said laughing. "Thanks dude" I laugh. "Okay this is sad how the youngest one here knows how to spell dilemma and none of us do" josh said laughing. "Well I mean besides David I plan on going to collage and not drop out" I said laughing looking at David. "Butt head" I laugh. "You should like a 5 year old fighting over a toy" he pushed me in a joking way. "It's true" I shrug. "Guys why do they call it a pair of pants if there's only one?" Alex asked looking at us. "That was the most fucking random question ever what the fuck" josh said laughing hard. "That's a good question though" I said laughing. "You guys are lame" David said getting up laughing. "Order post mates in starving" I said rubbing my stomach. "Do you have post mates money?" He said looking at me. I sit up and look at him. "David Dobrik you don't want to see me hungry". "Post mates it is" he said grabbing his phone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The foods arrives and Gabbie comes over. "Gabbie I missed you" I said hugging her. "Missed you too girly. Tomorrow we have to get our nails done and go shopping" she said smiling. "For sure!" I said excited. "Hey pickle lover your food is gunna get cold" David said from the living room. I look at him and laugh. We all sit in the living room and laughs. "I think i wanna start a YouTube channel" I said finishing my food. "Really?" David said giving me a weird look. "Yea" I said drinking my drink. "You've never seemed into YouTube before. Why the change of mind?" He asked confused. "I'm not sure just wanna try it out ya know?" He nods. "Then while you and Gabbie go out I'll buy you supplies" he said smiling. "Thank you David" I smiled. We talk about random things. "What time is it?" I ask seeing that it's already dark outside. "It's 10:30" Alex said looking at his phone. "I'm tired I'm gunna head off to bed" they all nod. "Good night Pickle lover" David said not paying attention looking at his phone. "Goodnight hater" I messed with his hair and start walking to my room. "Hey Gwen I'll come get you around 12 tomorrow" Gabbie said I nod and tell her good night. I go into my room and take a quick shower and change into pajamas. I law down and go through my social media. Finally after a hour I fall asleep.