Chapter 7

I wake up to David and Alex laughing. I lay in bed not wanting to get up. But I do. I take a shower I look in the mirror and sigh I grab my razor and do a few deep cuts on my wrist. I get in the shower. I change into a hoddie and leggings and my Adidas. I put my hair into two French braids. I walk out and see David and the guys (Toddy, Josh, Scotty, Alex, Jason and Dom + Corinna and Liza) "hey Gwen" David said looking over at me. "Hey" I gave a little fake smile. I sit next to him on the couch. Zane is on the other side of me. Were all talking and laughing. David decides to order pizza. Everyone eats I dont. I've been eating to much recently I need to get back into the gym but I can't because of my stupid leg. David hands me a plate with a small slice of pizza and a water I take it even though I don't but I don't want him to worry. I finish and put away my dishes. I tell David that I'm gunna go get the mail. I go to the mail room and grab the mail. I looked at the mail and remembered the note I sigh and teared up. I walk inside and everyone is laughing and talking. I set the mail down and read the note agian. Its real. Its a real note. Tears came from my face I set it down and walked to my room and closed my door.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(David pov)
Gwen reads a letter tears start falling from her face. I start to really worry. She walks away I quickly get up and read the letter. My hear stops. Everyone is looking at me. "Fuck" I go to Gwens room. She's on her bed crying. I close the door behind me. My eyes become glossy. I sit next to her and rub her hair and lay next to her. She sits up "I'm fine" she said wiping her tears away. "No your not Gwendolyn" I hug her she brakes down. I hug her harder. "Im not your real sister" I pull her away tears in my eyes. "Gwen your my sister " she nods her head. "I killed her" her voice became week. "Gwen what are you talking about" I hold her hand tight.
"Nothing. I'm just tired can I be left alone?" I didn't wanna leave her alone. "Get ready in taking you some where" she shakes her head. "David I really don't wanna go anywhere". "Gwen please" she nods. I go back into the living room and tell everyone me and Gwen are going out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Gwen pov)
David takes me to the mall. He said everytime he gets upset he shops for a while to get his mind off things. He takes me to all my favorite stores and I get a couple of things. I feel kinda better but I'm still really upset. We talk and hang out. He gets me Starbucks and tells me that's he will be back. I sit down on the bench and go on my phone. He comes back and has something behind his back. "Whats that" I said with a small smile. He smiles and hands me a ukulele. I smile really big. Its a true genuine smile. We decided to go back to the house and hang out with the guys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We make it home and I open the door. Suddenly Alex scars me. I scream so loud. "Omg I hate you" I said giving him a soft punch to his arm everyone is laughing. I go put my things away. "Hey Gwen I have a vlog idea" David said as I walk into the living room. "Oh god" he laughs. "Your gunna get tazed is that okay with you" I can really care less to be honest. "Okay sure" everyone gathered around me and David started to flim. Dom tazed my arm it hurt so bad. I jump up and yell. "Fuckinggg hahaha im okay its all good" everyone laughs at my response. I have to admit I'm scared to be in the vlog. David stops vloging and we talk and hang out. They all decided to go out and do stupid shit. I wanted to stay home so Dom stayed and we chilled and talked. "You okay you've been kinda depressed lately" I nod. "I'm fine" he nods. We talk a little bit I go to my room and take a shower. I grab the razor and do cuts on my wrist and thighs. I take a shower and clean them. I put a hoodie and sweatpants on. I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. I sit up and ask who it is. "It's Liza" I tell her is open she opens it and closes the door and sits next to me. "Hey" she said smiling. "Hey" I give a fake smile. "David wants to see you" I nod and we get up and go into the kitchen. "Hey Gwen" he hugs me. "Eat some dinner please" he said I look at the food and sigh. I make me a plate and sit down next to David. I eat a little bit and then I stop. I just sit there looking at Liza and David being cute and cuddling. I throw away the rest of my food. "Gwen?" David asked I look at him. "Yea?" He told me to come here. I walked over to him and he gave me a hug. "I love you good night" Liza also gave me a hug and told me she loved me. "Love you guys also good night" I give a fake smile and walk to bed. I lay down and stare at the ceiling. I start school in 2 days I'm really nervous. I fell like no one will like and I'll get hated. I slowly drift off to sleep.