Chapter 34

*birthday*
I wake up to David and Jacob singing me happy birthday to me. I woke up and gave them a smile. "GWEN YOU'RE 16!" David said happy. "I know" I said laughing. "Leave so I can get ready for the day" I said looking them. They give me a hug and leave. I laugh and get up. I go into my closet and choose a outfit. I choose ripped black jeans and a crop long sleeve shirt with my black skater vans. I go into my bathroom and take a quick shower.

I get out and quickly change. I put on some make up and curl my hair. Once i was somewhat satisfied with my look i walk out and go into the living room. David and Jacob are already ready and is sitting on the couch. Jacob is playing with bailey. Hes so adorable. "You're so beautiful Gwen" Jacob said I smile. "You look handsome" I said returning the complement. He also flashing a smile. "Okay lets go" David said grabbing his keys looking at us. Jacob put Bailey down and takes my hand. Hes so cute I swear.

We make it to Toddy's house. Everyone is there just chilling waiting to go out for dinner tonight and then the party, "There is the birthday princess" toddy said giving me a hug as I opened the door. "Hey toddy" i said smiling at him. "hey kiddo" Jason said giving me a hug. "Gwen!!" Liza and Kristen said at the same time making me laugh. "Happy Birthday you know another year closer to death" Scotty said smiling.  Once I was done saying hi to everyone I sit down next to Jacob and lay my head on his shoulder. "Who knew birthdays were so tiring" I said yawning. "You can sleep I will wake you up later" he said giving me a smile. I nod. anything to let me sleep.

Jacob POv:
Today is the day. Finally I have been waiting so long. Im finally going to ask Gwen to be my girlfriend. I have everything planned out. I just hope everything goes to plan. Im so excited to finally make her mine. "why do birthdays have to be so tiring" she said laying her head on my shoulder. Shes so cute omg. How could someone not wanna marry here? "you can sleep I will wake you up later" I said looking at her smiling. She then lays down and falls asleep. I cover her with a blanket and give her a soft kiss on her forehead. 

(Very Short i know im so sorry. I just wanted to get something out to you guys. Ive been super busy with school. Also i currently dont have my phone and im doing this on my computer. Anyways ill try and update more often whenever im not busy or dont have writers block<3)