Chapter 22

I wake up to David shaking me. "Hey Gabbie is coming in 45 minutes " I get up and he leaves my room. I change into a crop top long sleeves. I Paired it with leggings and converse. I put my hair into a ponytail and did light makeup. Once I was at least satisfied with what I look like I go into the kitchen. I see Liza and David watching over and Alex making food. "Hello beautiful" Liza said smiling standing up to hug me. "Hey Liza" I go over to see what's Alex is making. "Good morning Alex" I said scrunching my nose and his mess of food. He laughs. I giggle and grab a water bottle. Gabbie knocks on the door I run and answer it. "Heyy you ready?" I nod and grab my phone and wallet. "Gabbie make sure she eats" I roll my eyes and we leave. We make it to the car and laugh and talk about random stuff during the car ride to the mall.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2hrs later
We finish shopping. I got a shit ton of clothes and some new pairs of shoes and makeup. I walk inside to David laughing. "Need help?" I nod obviously struggling with the bags. He grabs some and helps me bring them to my room. I walk in to a camera,lights, and a tripod in my room. I sit down my bags and hug David. "Omg thank you soooooo much" he laughs and hugs me. "No problem" I smile and he leaves my room. I grab my phone and tweet people to ask my questions bc I'm gunna do a Q&A. I put my clothes away and sit up my equipment. I make sure everything is good and starts filming.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I uploaded the video and smile. I watch some of the vlogs I missed and other random videos. Once I was done I go back to my video and read comments. "You're so beautiful" "I love you!!" "Finally she stared a channel" "fat pig" "ugly bitch" I sigh and close my laptop. Yes I knew this was gunna happen but it still hurts. I decided to take off my make up and change into something comfortable. I put on David hoodie and sweatpants. I throw my hair into a ponytail. I walk into the living room and sit next to David. "Is it up?" I nod. He grabs his laptop and watches the video. Once it was done he gave me a high five. "Good job little sis" I laugh. "Good job Gwen" Liza said smiling. "Thanks guys" they both nod. David vlog and me and Liza dance to music and do stupid and funny puns.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zane and Heath decide to come over and hang out. "Hey baby!!!!" Zane yelled. I laugh. "Sup baby" I hug him and Heath. "How you felling Heath?" He nods. "I'm good" I smile knowing he good. "How are you baby?" Zane asked. "I'm good" I flash a fake smile. "Good" I smile. We talk and hang out. "I'm make food" Heath said getting up and going to the kitchen. "Don't burn the food" I yelled he laughed. "Honey I can cook good" I laugh. "I doubt that baby" he pretended to acted shock. "Love you" he rolled his eyes. "Yea I love ya too" I laugh and talk to Zane.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heath finished cooking. I look up see what he made. Stake, rice, and beans. I sigh. I look at David who grabs a big plate. I don't wanna eat but I don't really have a choice. I grab a small plate and pick at it. "What's up baby? Not hungry?" Heath asked finishing up his plate. "Oh umm not really" he nods and try's to grab my plate but David hits his hand. "She is hungry and she will eat" he said looking at me. I sigh and start eating. Once I was done I go to my room. I close my door and lay down on my bed. Then suddenly I start felling sick. I go into the bath room and throw up. Once I brushed my teeth and clean myself up. I lay down and go on my laptop. I decided to watch videos on YouTube. I hear a knock on it door. "It's open" Alex opens the door. "David told me to check on you" "I'm okay" he nods. "Okay well he wants you to come in the living room so u can hang out with us" I sigh and go into the living room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zane, Heath and Liza leaves now it's just me, David and Alex. "Let's watch a movie" I sigh not felling good at all. "David I don't feel good" he looks at me and feels my forehead. "You have a fever" I sigh "I also threw up a second ago" he sighs. "Get some sleep I'll make you a doctors appointment tomorrow" I nod he hugs me and I go to my room and lay down slowly going to sleep.