chapter 40

It's been a few months since the dinner date me and Jacob went on now we're packing to moving into the house David had brought. It's been very crazy and hectic at the house lately.

I grab the last box and head to the moving van. I put it in and get into the passenger seat with David. Jacob is driving David's car behind us.

As we pull out of the parking garage my heart filled with happiness. I'm away from the pain it gave me. All the headaches, and sleepless nights. I can finally be happy and start over.

We make it to the new house. It's very pretty and it's very big as well. I get out of the van and open the back. Jacob pulls into the driveway and gets out of the car and comes next to me. He gives me a kiss and smiles at me. "Ok ok, less kissing and more moving" I and he laughs and starts grabbing boxes.

I start moving boxes into my now empty room. "Ohh the bed here. With the dresser here with the Tv on it" I said smiling while Jacob put away some clothes in the closet. He laughs and smiles at me. "Sound good with me," He said happily. I give him a big hug causing him to pick me up. I grab my legs around his waist and give him a kiss. He laughs and sets me down. "Okay let's go help David unpack," he said smiling. I follow behind him.

We've been unpacking, bring in boxes and furniture all day. It's very hot outside so I'm out of exhausted. I lay down on the couch with a cold cloth on my forehead trying to cool down. "Here drink water," David said handing a bottle. I slowly sit up and chug it. "You moves more stuff the all of us. You did a lot today" Jacob said sitting next to me. I nod and lay my hard on his shoulder. "You're adorable," he said smiling and kissing my forehead. I close my eyes and then fall asleep.

I wake up and I'm in my bed. Jacob must have taken me to bed since I fell asleep on the couch. I yawn and grab my phone to look at the time. 7:30 pm. I decried to get some food since I haven't really eaten today. I get up and go into the kitchen where Jacob and David were eating a pizza. "Hey sleepyhead I was about to go check on you," Jacob said laughing. "Pizza," I said smiling. I get me a plate and grab a slice and a water bottle.

We sit on the couch eating and watch tv. we watch some shows about cooking I'm not sure. Jacob is really into cooking shows. It's really cute given the fact that he doesn't really cook.

"Okay, but what even is a creme brûlée?" David asked confused. Jacob laughs "It's a custard dessert with caramelized sugar on top". Said just nods and then takes a bit of his pizza. "You know so much about food yet you don't really cook," I said confused. "Well you see, I want the food to taste good and not like garbage. So I live it to the professionals" he said smiling. I give him a slight push and roll my eyes joking.

It's later on in the night. Jacob gets out of the shower and comes back into the room. I'm laying down on my phone looking at tik toks. "Babe have you seen my toothbrush?" Jacob said confused. "It should be the holder," I said looking at him. "oh okay. Here it is my bad" he is sloughing. I get up and go to my clothes. I change into my pajamas even though I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight given the fact that I've napped earlier.

Jacob finally lays down in bed. He turns on the tv and goes to Netflix. "OHH OHHH WE HAVE TO WATCH WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE!!" I said practically yelling. "Ok ok" he said laughing. He looks it up and selects it. "It has Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio?" he said confused. "Yes, they are my favorite actors ever" He looks at me and laughs. "Hey, mister you can judge all you want. But they are my husbands. Sorry babe but you got some serious competition" I said crossing my arms. "Oh do I now?" he said grinning. "Yep," I said popping the p. "Well that's too bad that they can't do this," he said as he starts tickling me. I start uncontrollably laughing and gasping for breath. "Stop" I yell crying laughing. He stops and looks at me. I calm down as he just looks at me. "God how did I get so lucky to have someone as pretty as you" I start to blush and he pulls me closer to him. He gives me a kiss and pressed play on the movie.

God how did I get so lucky to have such a good boyfriend.