Chapter 9

(David pov)
I see Gwen on a edge of a bridge I run and try to get to her but she jumps. I yell her name. I quickly run down the bridge and go into the water. I pick her up and bring her to the pavement. I check her pulse Its really low. I call 911. Tears falling down my face. "Stay awake please" I said holing her hand tightly. I look at her arm and see cuts I cry even more. I tell 911 to hurry and they rush over. They take her to the hospital I grab her phone and quickly drive to the hospital.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Gwens pov)
I wake up to light beaming on me and a Iv in my arm. Grate I'm alive just wonderful and to make it better David probably found me. I look around and see no one in my room. I'm so tired I just wanna go to sleep. Suddenly David walks in his eyes are stained from tears. "Oh thank god your awake" David said sitting next to me holding my hand. "Sadly" I said softly but he heard. "Gwen" I look at him and then look away. "You gunna send me away now? Just like what mom and dad did? Leave me alone to never have a family? Just do it already I'm tired of life anyway" I said with a raspy voice. "Gwen? I'm not going to give you away?!? What made you thank that!?!!" He said kinda hurt that I would think that. I sigh and look around. "I just wanna go home" he sighs. "They have to see you and talk to you about things then we will" I sigh I don't wanna talk to anyone I just wanna be home.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We make it home and David doesn't want me out of his sight. I sit on the couch. He sits next me putting his arm around me I put my head on his shoulder. "Gwen?" I nod. "Why did u do that?" He asked chocked up. "David can we please not talk about it" he sighs. "Then tell me why you cut" I look at him and sigh. "Look I just don't wanna lose my sister" I sigh. "I'm not your real sister" he looks at me. "I'm not your dads real daughter so I'm not your sister" he sighs. "Well your my sister no matter what Gwen" I look away. "Who's my dad?" I ask scared to ask. His face grew red with and clench his fist. "No one you will ever meet" he said mad. "What did he do?" He shakes his head. "I don't you around him ever" he gave a stern look I sigh. "I'm tired I wanna go to bed" he shakes his head. "I'm not letting you go into your room so you can hurt yourself" I roll my eyes and lean back on the couch. "Why do you cut yourself?" David asks again. "many reasons" I said not wanting to give a full answer. "Like?" I sit there and think of what to say. "Everything I guess" I said trying to to cry. "Why did u jump?" He said taking a deep breath. "I guess I'm just done with everything and everyone" I feel tears build up in my eyes. "I love you" I look at him. "I love you too" I said softly. Suddenly the door opens it was Dom and his friends. David looks at him. "Dom now is not a good time" Dom nods. "Sorry David" he said and they left. David pulls me close to him I put my head on his shoulder he plays a comedy movie and we just sit there and watch the movie.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up to my alarm going off. I look around and see I'm in my room I guess David brought me here after the movie. I smell pancakes and sausage I slowly get up and get dressed. I put on my peach adidas sweater,black jeans with my adidas shoes. I do my make up and leave my hair down. I go into the living room to see David in the kitchen cooking. "Morning" he said smiling. I smile back and he hands me my plate. I sit down and eat. Once I was done I go brush my hair and grab my phones and bag. We walk out and drive to school.  We make it my heart beats a lot. "Call me if anything happens I love you have a good day" David said hugging me I sigh and go inside. I go to the front desk area. "Hi I'm Gwendolyn Dobrik" the front desk lady smiles. "Hello dear glad to have you. Here's your schedule I'll give you a tour" she said standing up and I follow her. She shows me around and once she was done I go to my 1st period class. I walk in shyly and hand the teacher my schedule. She smiles "please take a seat" I look around the class room to see everyone staring at me I walk to the back and sit down. I hear whispers but I ignore them. I pay attention to the lesson and take notes. "Hey" the boy next to me said nudging me. "Hi" I said shyly. "I'm Rylan" he said smiling. "I'm Gwen" I said giving him a fake smile. "Nice to meet you Gwen. Here's my number we should become friends" he said sliding me a small piece of paper we with his number I nod and we continue to pay attention to the lessons.
(This is what Rylan looks like btw)