Chapter 8

I wake up to my wrist hurting really bad. I get up and go to my bathroom. I see that one of my scars opened up I bandage it and take a quick shower and change. I throw on a bubble gum pink adidas sweater leggings and my adidas. I put my hair onto a cute messy ponytail. I did simple light makeup. I look at my self in the mirror then walk out to see David and Alex talking I go into the kitchen and get some water. "Good morning Gwen were going to todd's in like 30 minutes" I nod and go to my room. I've really depressed and I hate it. I mean I'm always depressed but like I'm more depressed. I go on my computer and watch YouTube. I go to David new vlog we're I get tazed and look at the comments. "David stop putting your ugly ass 'sister' in your vlog" "you sister is so fucking ugly and fat" "ew David tell your sister that she's a try hand and no one likes her" I felt a tear fall down my face. I wipe it away and go to Netflix. I decided to watch a episode of riverdale and drink my water. After I watch a episode David tells me that we're leaving so I shut my laptop and grab my phone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're all taking and hanging out and I see Scott look at my arm. I look down and see you can see some of my cuts I quickly pull it down. He looks at me I look down. He looks at me really worried then whispers something to Todd he immediately looks at me worried. I look away and David noticed something was up. "You good?" I nod and get be a fake smile. We talk and hang out for a while Todd keeps looking over at me. "Gwen wanna go with me to get chick-fil-a?" Scott asked. "Yea sure" we get up and go to his car. We're driving and Scott looks at me. We stop at a red light. He grabs my arm and pulls up my sleeve. "Stop" I said quickly pulling it down. "Gwen please let me see" I sigh he looks at my cuts. "What ever you don't don't tell David" I roll my sleeve down. "Why?" He asked giving me a concerned look. "He'll give me away just like my mom and dad did" he gives me a weird. "What are you talking about he would never do that?" He said paying attention to the road. "Yea right as soon as he finds out he will put into a mental hospital or something" he sighs. "I won't tell him but you're gunna have to I don't want anything bad to happen to you" I nod and we pull into chick-Fil-A he orders everyone's order. "What do you want" he said I shake my head. "I'm not really hungry" he sighs and pays for the food and we head back to the house.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We make it home everyone grabs there food and starts eating I just sit on the couch and stare outside. David sits next to me while everyone is talking and laughing. "Where's your food?" I shake my head. "I didn't get any" I said still looking outside. He sighs I ignore it. David and the guys laugh and hang out. I look ok around and look at David. "David can I go for a walk?" He nods. "Just be back in a hour because we're going home" I nod and walk out. I search up the closest park. I walk until I came to it. I sit on a bench and look at everyone smiling and laughing. A tear rolls down my check. I get up and walk until I find a bridge. I walk over to the edge and look at the deep water below. I check the time on my phone I have to be back in 10 minutes. I grab a rock and throw it into the water and count how many seconds it takes to make it. I look around and see no one. I stand there complaining my thoughts right now. My phone goes off it was David. I decline it. I put my phone on silent.  My mind is full with bad thoughts. I take a deep breath and look at my phone. 5 miss calls from David 2 miss calls from Todd 3 texts from David. I look around and see no one. I sigh and make up my mind. I climb over the edge of the bridge and sit my phone down on the payment and counted down from 3. 3...2...1... I jump. As soon as I jumped I hear someone yell my name. "Gwen!!!" suddenly my body hit the water. Everything goes black.

(Author note: sorry for the short chapter 💕)