Chapter 28

Today I'm leaving. I'm so glad to be home. The doctors want me to rest for a couple of days. So I will basically be sitting down and bossing David around to get me things. David signs me out. David said that Jacob will be staying with us for a while because his apartment is being remodeled. We head to the car I'm starving but I really don't wanna eat. "I'm driving by in and out what you guys want" I sigh and give him my order even though i really don't wanna eat.  We make it home and Jacob helps to to the apartment since I'm still sore. We make it inside and Jacob brings me to the couch. "Here's your food" David hands me my food. I give him a small smile and he plays a movie. I slowly start eating. God this feels so wrong to eat. But I finish and I'm not proud of it at all. "Gwen it's getting late you should get some rest" David said looking at the time. I stand up and Jacob helps me to my room. He's so kind why is he so kind to me. I don't understand. "Do you need any help with anything else do you need water or something?" He asks walking me to my bed. "No I'm good. But can you hand me that shirt and sweatpants over there?" I asked pointing to my dresser. He nod and hands me it. "Thanks" he smiles. "I'll let you sleep. Goodnight" he said walking out. "Night" he turns off my light and closes the door. I smile. He's so sweet. I quickly change and go to sleep.

I wake up and look at the tone. 10:30 I sigh and grab my laptop. I decided to do some classes to catch up on all the school I missed. "GWEN!!" David said at my door. "What?" I said trying to focus on math. "Just making sure you're awake" he said laughing and walking away. I sigh and go back to my schoolwork. 2hrs later~ I finally finished and get out of bed. I can finally move around with out having to have help. "Here" Jacob said handing me a apple. I smile and take it. "So your birthday is like 5 days. What do you what" he said grabbing a water bottle. "Oh umm I'm not sure what I want" he laughs. "If you could have anything in the whole world" I take a bit of my apple and think. "Hhhhmmmm" I shrug. "Well I guess it's just gunna have to be a surprise" he said trying to wink but close both eyes and walking away. I laugh at his poor attempt to wink. David walks in vlogging. "Gwen do something funny" I hate when he puts me in the spot. "Uhhh ummm" I freeze up. "You're lame" David said laughing. "That's not fair you can't put me on the spot like that" honestly I miss being on the vlogs. I know all the hate and stuff but besides the hate it's really cool. He turn off the camera and sits on the couch. "So you 2 did you do school?" He asks sounding like a dad. "Yes I did" I said trowing away my apple core. "Okay good. Jacob did you?" He nods. "Okay you guys are clear" I laughing and go to my room. I decided to just watch videos and relax.

After what seemed like for ever I decided to stop watching videos and see what the boys are doing. "Hey losers" I said walking in sitting in the middle of them. "Rude I take a offense to that" Jacob said pouting. I laugh and stick my tongue out at him. "Liza wants me to go over there tonight. I can trust you two alone together right? I won't have to kill you Jacob" he said the last part in a serious tone. "Trust me I'm probably gunna be asleep early or we're just gunna be watching a movie" he nods knowing I won't do anything stupid. "You have my word dude" Jacob said putting his hands up. I can tell he's not that type of guy to do that stuff if he's not in a serious relationship.

David leaves and it's just me and Jacob. "Can you hand me my medicine" I said sighing. He gets up and hands me water and a pill. "Here ya go" I thank him and swallow my pill. "I'm so boreddd" I said sighing. "I have a idea" he said getting up and grabbing his guitar. He starts singing lay me down by sam Smith I decided I join in even though I can't sing. Suddenly he stop singing and he looks at me and listens to me. I can sense him taking in every bad note and every horrible sound and judging them. The song finishes and he doesn't stop looking at me.  "I know I know it's bad" I said laughing taking a sip of my water. "What! You're amazing" he said shocked that I said that. "Thanks" I said blushing. I'm so embarrassing. "It's getting late and I'm tired I'm gunna head off to sleep" I sad getting up. He nods and puts away his guitar. "Night loser" I said looking at him. "Night" he said with a small laugh. I lay on my bed and smile. He make me so genuine happy. I change into some pajamas and quickly fall asleep.