Chapter 10

It's now lunch i don't get food and I just sit at a empty table. I looks around and see everyone laughing and talking. This girl walks up she has light brown hair tied up into a bun and hazel eyes. "Are you Gwen?" I nod. "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be back in your hometown?" She said rudely. I don't say anything. I then see Rylan walking over. He sits next to me and smiles. He then looks up at the girls. "Bye" the girls just roll there eyes and walk away. "You okay I know Linsey can be a bitch" I nod. "I'm fine" he smiles a little bit. "Where your food?" He said taking A bite of apple. "Oh I'm not hungry" I said looking down. "Your really shy aren't you?" He said laughing a little. "Very" I said pulling a stand of hair over my ear. "Don't be it's okay" he said nudging me. I fake smile and we talk for the remainder of lunch. I think I'm falling for him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Schools finally over and I'm waiting for David. Linsey walks up to me. "We never finished our conversation from lunch" she said laughing. "Just thought I'd let you know that you're ugly, fat, and you will never be anything like your brother understood so don't even try" I nods. "See ya tomorrow" she grins and walks away. I sigh and I see davids car. "How was your day?" He asked as I bucked up. "It was fine" I said as we drove off. "We're stopping at Starbucks" I nod. My phone goes off it a text from Rylan.
R-heyyy
G- hii
R- are you busy??
G- I'm getting Starbucks right now but after I don't think so why??
R- I was wondering if you wanna go to this cafe?
G- I would love be to but I'll have to ask my brother.
I lock my phone and David orders our drinks. "Hey David can I go the a cafe with a friend?" He smiles "you have a friends. What's there name?" I laugh a little bit. "His name is Rylan" his smile soon goes away. "Oh yea what's he like?" He said kinda protective. "David chill he's a friends. He's really sweet and nice" he sighs. "Yea sure but you have to be home before 8. I nod and text him back. A smile grew across my face this time it was real and genuine. "Glad you're happy princess" David said smiling.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me and Rylan make it to the cafe. He orders a sandwich and chips he looks at me. "What do you want?" I shake my head. "I'm good thank you tho" he flashes a concerned look but looks away and pays for his food. We take a seat at the booth. "So Gwen tell me about yourself?" He said smiling. I don't like when people ask me this. "There's nothing really to know" I said with a small smile. "Oh come on there has to be something" I shake my head. "Okay well then what made your family decide to movie to California?" I shake my head. "It's just me and my brother he's 20 so I just live with him and his roommates" he nods. "What's he like?" Why is he asking so many questions. It's kinda adorable to be honest. "He's really sweet and kinda protective but that's every brother" he nods with a little bit of a smile. His food comes he thanks the waiter. "You're cute" he said grinning. "What?" I said shocked. "Nothing" he flashed a smile. He sits next to me and I look at him confused. He puts his hand on my thigh and grins at me. "Stop please" I said trying to move over away from him. He grabs my arm with force. what is going on he was just so nice now he's a total dick. I get up and walk away but he follows me outside. He grabs my arm and pulls me to look at him. He kissed me I push him off "stop" I said pleading him. He then slaps my face I stare blankly at him. "Listen here bitch you're gunna do as I say or I'll make your life a living hell" I wanted to cry. I run away as fast as I could. He chased after me I run faster and faster until he stopped chasing me. I fast walk home. I make it there and open the door to see Alex sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey Gwen" I walk pass him tears in my eyes and go to my room. I go to the bathroom and see a red handprint shape on my cheek. I hear a knock on my door. I slowly walk to my door and open it. "What's wrong" Alex asked worried. "Nothing" he looks at my face then he noticed my check. "What's that?" He pulls my face so my check. "What the fuck happened" he asked mad. "Nothing" I pulled my check away from him. "Gwen did Rylan do that!?!" He asked pissed. I don't say anything my face said it all. "I'm calling David sit down on the couch" I shake my head. "No please don't" he ignore me and calls anyways. I sit in the couch and sigh. David comes busting though the door less then 5 minutes later. "let me see your check!" He said mad. I turn and show him" he sighs and punched the wall "fuck" he said holding his hand. I sit there scared and worried. He calms down. "Get in the car" he said grabbing his keys from the table. I get up and walk to the car.