Chapter 4

We make it to todds. There vloging and talking so I just at down and do nothing. Then suddenly this guy named Jason pops out of nowhere. Then Josh peck comes in the room. All I can think is WTF is going on. David vlogs a little bit longer. Then turns it off. "Oh josh, jason. This is Gwen my sister" they shake my hand. "David you never told me you have a sister named gw..." Jason was about to say but scotty put his hand over his mouth. "Ohhhh... shit" Jason said as scottys hands are relsesed from his mouth. "So how oald are?" Josh asks changing the subject. "15" I said with fake smiling. They start talking I lean back in the couch and go on my phone. Todd sits next to me and talk to me about random stuff. David trows a bottle at Jason didnt catch it so it brakes I laugh so dose todd. They come back in the living room and david stops vlogging we all talk and laugh at stupid jokes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We make it home todd and zane tagged along so David can get vlog footage. I go to my room. I hear a knock on my door I open to see Alex. "Hey Alex whats up?" He smiles a little bit. "Are you okay?" I nod. "Why arent you out here with everyone else?" I look at everyone laughing and vlogging. "Im tired" he nods and he gives me a little smile. "Okay get some rest" he touchs my shoulder and walks away. I close my door and lay on my bed. I grab my phone and go on Instagram. The comments hit me hard. I read the each one sticking in my head. "Shes so ugly" "no one cares about you" "cut your wrists and bleed out". I lock my phone and go to my bathroom. I grab a razor and broke it apart so I had a blade. I slid it agiast my skin. The cold blade slide down my skin. I did more cuts I hear a knock on my door. "Its me can I come in?" David asked through the door. "One moment" I trew on a hoddie and pajama pants and put the blade in my bathroom. I open the door. "Whats up?" I have him a week smile. "Were going out Dom is gunna be here so if you need anything go to dom okay?" I nod. He walks off I close my door. I lay on my bed and think. I slowly fall asleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning
I wake up to the smell of pancakes. I slowly get out of bed and take a shower. I look down at my cuts and I sigh I grabbed the blade and did a little bit deeper ones. I clean them off and get out of the shower. I put bandage on them and change into jeans and a hoddie. I walk out to see everyone eating pancakes. I sit down david handed me my plate. "Im not hungry" he gives a concerned look. Dom grabbed my pancakes. "Were going to gabbies today okay?" I nod. I get up and go to my room. I fix my hair and so my make up. I then hear David and Dom yelling at each other. I grab my crushes and walk out of my room. Suddenly I see David and Dom fighting. Alex comes running out of his room. "Knock it off" Alex said as pulled them away. I just stand there in shock. David is bleeding from his mouth and nose. Dom walks out slamming the door. Alex helps david clean himself up. I guess he didn't notice me I walk back to my room. I hear a knock on my door. I open it and David looks at me. "Did you see that?" He asked as he saw the sadness on my face. I just nod he sighs and huggs me. I hug him back. "You ready?" I nod and we head out. I hate being on crutches so much thank god I get to get a boot tomorrow.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Were at Gabbies and David and her are fliming. I sit on the chair and go on my phone. This unknown number keeps texting me but I just ignore it. They stopped fliming and Gabbie asked me if I was hungry. "Im good thank you" she grabs and apple for a david and her self. There talking I get another text from the unknown number. I decided to look at it.
Unknown- kill yourself dumb bitch.
I sigh and lock my phone. David gave me a concerned look I just ignore it. Were all talking and hanging out. I then get a call from the unknown number. I look at my phone and turn it off. "Who was it?" David asked worried. "Oh just a telemarketer" he didn't believe me but he dropped it. We keep talking and decide to go to Zane and Heaths. We load up in the car and head over. David is filming and laughing with Gabbie im just in the backseat looking out the window its around 6 so its not that dark outside but its not really bright. I look at the skyline and smile. California is such a beautiful place. We make to Zane and Heaths and they are making jokes and being crazy I just sit down and look outside. Heath comes over to me. "Hey baby whats wrong?" I shake my head "nothing im fine" I said flashing a fake smile. He smiles and stands back up joining the rest of the guys. I just sit there for the rest of the time and then David stops fliming. He walks over to me and put his arm around me. "Were ordering food what do you want?" I shake my head. "Im good Im not hungry" he sighs. "You have to eat you didn't eat all day" I sigh. "Just me a Salad and lemonade" he smile and nods and orders postmates.