Chapter 27

Jacob pov
"Okay Jacob you have the correct blood for Gwen's transport. Please follow me" I nod and follow her. I hate needles. But I'll do it for her. I sit down in the chair and David stands by the door. "Okay take a deep breath" I do as she's told and she puts the needle in. I avoid my eyes. After what seems like 5 minuets it's done. I stand up and start feeling dizzy. I catch myself and David helped me back to Gwen's room. I sit next to bed and look at her. The nurse comes in and hooks the blood up. "She should wake up soon" she said smiling and walking out. I stand up "I'm gunna go wash my hands" I said David nods. "Just take it easy" I nod. I close the bathroom door behind me. I start feeling dizzy. Suddenly everything goes black.

David pov
I hear a big crash coming from the bathroom. "Jacob?" I say but no response. Shit I mumble and quickly get up. I open the bathroom door and see him laying in the floor. I quickly call for a nurse she comes and helps me get him on the couch. She grabs a wet wash cloth and dabs his forehead. He slowly wakes me. "Here honey drink this and eat some crackers" she said handing him juice and crackers. He nods. "Get some rest okay? You're gunna be drowsy but rest should help a lot." He nods and drinks the juice. The nurse walks out and I sit next to him. "You feel okay?" He nods. "Yea just tired" I nod. "Why did you wanna give blood to Gwen and stay with her this whole time?" He sighs. "I've had a hard life back home. I haven't told Gwen but its been bad. Parents fighting. Having to protect my mom and siblings from a drunk father. I've never had a real genuine person in my life. When I meet Gwen I felt as if a missing puzzle piece was found and I was complete. I know I sound crazy. But I know it's weird" he said sighing. "No I get it. Gwen has been thought a lot of shit a lot. But it not my story to tell. Once she's ready I'm sure she'll tell you" he nods then yawns. "I'll let you get some rest" I get up and he lays down. I sit in a chair next to Gwen's bed and hold her hand and slowly drift off to sleep.

Gwen pov
I wake up. I looks round the room to see Jacob and David passed out. David is holding my hand and Jacob look so tired. I feel David moving, I look at him and he looks back at me. "Morning" I smile. "Morning" I said still tired. "How are you?" I sigh. "I'm okay" he nods "that's good" Jacob wakes up. "Hey Jacob" he looks at me and smiles. "How's the ray of sunshine doing?" I laugh. "I'm okay" he nods and smiles.
"I'm starving" David said complaining. He grabbed the food menu. "What you guys want?" I shake my head. "I'm not hungry" David sighs. "You need to eat something" I shake my head. "I'm fine" David sighs. "Jacob you want anything" he shakes his head. "If Gwen doesn't eat then I won't eat" I sigh. "Fine I'll get a bowel if fruit" Jacob smiles and asks for the same thing.

We finish eating. The doctors take my vitals and make sure everything is okay "you should be able to leave tomorrow" finally. I've been to the hospital so many times I'm tired of it. "But there is something I wanna talk to you about In private. Boys can you please leave?" David was hesitant but left with Jacob. "Okay Gwen I'm concerned about your weight. You're not extremely under weight but you are walking a thin line here. (An: no pun intended) you need to add more food into diet. Eat 3 meals a day snacks in between every meal. If you don't do that then you're 100% gunna have to be hospitalized". I sigh "Okay" he nods and tells the boys to come back in. I'm not gunna tell them about this. Especially not David he will make a big deal out of it. "What did he talk to you about?" I shake my head. "Just stuff about the surgery" David nods.

After 30 minuets of watching tv. There's a knock on the door. The door opens and Liza, Toddy and Scott come in with flowers and a giant ready bear. "Hey guys" I said smiling. "How are you feeling?" Toddy said giving me hug. "I'm good. I leave tomorrow" they all smile. "That's good" Scott said happy. "Oh guys this is Jacob" I said looking over a Jacob. He smiles "Hey". He's so adorable. They all say hi to each other. We all just sit and talk. I honestly love these people so much they always make me happy and smile. No matter what I'm going through they always make me happy. As for Jacob he's honestly so sweet. I mean I barely know him and he gave his blood to help me. I haven't known him long I know but just idk. He's the sweetest ever and he doesn't treat me like garbage. Man I'm falling for him. Falling for people is like falling down a endless cliff. You can't stop falling. I think I truly love him.