Chapter 32

I wake up and don't wanna get out of bed. I cover my face with covers. I just want everything to go away. To make matters worst my birthday is in 4 days (an: i forgot when the last time I said her birthday was sooooo let's just say 4 days). I'm supposed to be 'happy' on my birthday. David wanted to go all out for my 16th but I really don't wanna. So I dialed him down to a small party. But I'm scared I see David's idea of a 'small' party. I hear a knock. I sigh and don't move. "Wake up!" David yelled from the doorway. I don't say anything. "Gwen" he opened my door. I pretend to be asleep. "I know you're awake" I roll my eyes and turn the other way. "Leave me alone" I said yawning. "Gwen what is it?" I shake my head. "I'm not upset I'm just really tired I barely got sleep last night" I said hoping me would believe it. "Fine you can sleep in but I'm waking you up at 1" I nod and he leaves. I lay in bed and cry for a while then slowly fall asleep.

I wake up at 12:30 and just decide to get up. I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I look like shit. No wonder he doesn't like me. I put my hair into a pony tail and throw on leggings and a hoodie. I walk out and see Jacob looking out the window. I don't say anything and just sit on the chair across from him. "How are you?" I shrug. He sighs. "About last night I'm" i cut him off. "No it was my fault for thinking you liked me back. I'm sorry okay" I said getting up and grabbing a water bottle. "Gwen I like you" I look at him. "What?" I'm so confused. David walks into the living room. "What's up?" He asked confused. "Nothing i was just going to my room" I said looking at Jacob and walking away. "Wait Zane is throwing this party tonight. You guys wanna come along?" I nod. So dose Jacob.

Hours later it's now 7:30pm we're all getting ready for the party. I quickly hop in the shower. I decided to wear leggings, white shirt, demi jacket, and white converse high tops. I decided to just braid my hair. I do light make up and look at myself in the mirror. No wonder he didn't kiss you. I sigh and hear knocks on my door. "Hurry up were gunna be late!" David yelled at my door. "Coming" I grab my bag and phone and walked out.

We make it to the party and it's pretty huge. There are alot of YouTubers and I'm guessing collage students from the collage down the street. I feel really uncomfortable and I'm not sure why. "Stay near me" David said getting a weird vibe from the party. I nod. I hate this. There are so many drunk people it's just insane. David hands me a sprite and Jacob and Coke. I thank him and we go find someone to talk to. After a couple of minutes I needed to calm down. I deceived to go to the bathroom. "David imma go to the bathroom I'll be right back" he nods. I start walking to the bathroom when this guy walks up to me. I've never seen him so I'm guessing he's a college student.

"Hey sexy" his breath smells of alcohol. I don't acknowledge him and keep walking. "I said hey" he said forcefully grabbing me and pulls me to him. He squeezes my wrists hurting them. "Stop Get away from me" I said pushing him. He laughs and grabs me by the waist. "come on Babe let's have fun" he pulls me with him. "She said stop" Toddy said pushing him away from me. "Toddy it's fine" he ignored me. "Man mind your own" the guy said grabbing my arm forcefully. Toddy rips him hand off. "She doesn't wanna go with you" He said pissed. Jacob comes over. "Bro she wants it" the guy laughs. "She doesn't want anything" Jacob said mad. I just stand there scared. I move back slowly and bump into someone. I quickly jump back. "Hey there cutie" my heart stopped.

Ryland looks me dead in the eyes. "Ahh I knew I would find you here" this can't be happening. "So I see you know my cousin Jacob?" COUSIN! WHAT THE FUCK?! "Ryland fuck off" Jacob said angry. "Ohh but me and your little friend here go way back" ryland said grabbing my hand. I quickly pull away. I look at Jacob is disbelief. WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME HE WAS RYLAND COUSIN?! I showed him a picture of him more then 1 time. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I need to get home. I don't care how I get there but I need to leave now. I quickly walk away. "Gwen let me explain!" I don't even bother to look at him. David is vlogging having a good time and I don't wanna ruin it. I go up to Toddy. "Can you take me home?" He nods and grabs his keys

I make it home. I unlock the door and see Alex in the living room. "Where's David?" He asked as I walk into the kitchen. "Party" I grab a water bottle. "Why did you come home early?" He said confused. "A lot happened" I said quietly and went to my room. I grab my phone and see a bunch of calls from David. I decided to call him back.
D- WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?
G- home. Toddy took me.
D- YOU DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO TELL ME OR JACOB?!
G- David look I had a really bad day. My head hurts I just wanna go to sleep. I'm sorry I'm not perfect and I didn't tell you. My anxiety was high and I was upset I just wanted to go home.
D- what happened?
G- nothing. I'll see you when you get home. Have fun love you.
I hung up before he could say anything else. I knew that he wouldn't stay longer and that he would already be on his way.