Drinks (Part 1 of 2)

Reese's Pov   

"Hey is it too late for getting those drinks?"I say running up to Doctor Rhodes " what about your fear of people seeing us together?" he says to me "it's just drinks nothing more. What harm could come of two friends hanging out cause." I say with a smile. "sure drink are still good. I'm heading to Molly's now if you wanna join me." He says. "love to let me go grab my stuff from my locker. I'll meet you there" I say to him. "I have to put some stuff way in my locker. Why don't​ I join you then. I can drive us both over." He says as he guides me to the lounge. "Perfect sounds good." I say walking into the lounge to my locker. I put my stuff way and grab my bag. "all set?"Connor asks. "ready as ever" I tell him. We walk to his car talking about work but the ride over was in silence. I think to myself I can't believe Connor asked me to get drinks with him. Me Sarah Reese. Not Maggie not April not Natalie, me. I can't help but let out a smile. He looks so great in his jeans and tight t-shirt. "Here let me get that for you" he says opening my door. "Thanks doctor Rhodes." I say "Please call me Connor" he say placing his hand at the small of my back as we walk into Molly's. I smile at his touch. We go sit at one of the bar height tables. "What would you like to drink? My treat." Connor asks me as he stands up. "I'll take an IPA or a milk stout. Surprise me." I say with a smile. "you got it." He says with a wink and walks off to the bar. He Comes back 4 minutes later with our beers. "I got you a fat tire. Hope you like it? He says to me as he places it in front of me. "good choice" I tell him as I take a sip. "So how's life been for you lately" he asks me as he sit down. " Actually pretty great." I say "oh yeah tell me what makes it great." He says to me. "Well for starters I'm getting drinks with you." I say all flirty like. "What else." He say to me with a little laugh. "well I went on this great adventure the other day in downtown. I love the city." I say. "adventure. Maybe we could do an adventure of our own downtown one day." He says to me smiling. We sip some more of our beers and chat. The evening is going so well. "Want another beer?" He ask me "I'll get it" I say "no I insist" he says "sure a small one. Thanks." I say as he walks off. "here you go" he says "do you have plans tomorrow. We could do that adventure thing we talked about earlier. I really like hanging out with you." He says. "sure sounds great. What did you have in mind? I ask. "well I know a really great place to see the skyline at sunset. I was thinking we could check it out." He says with this amazing smile as we finish our drinks. "You look tired. it's getting late. Do you wanna head out?" He asks me. " We can head out." I say. He guides me to the door and out to the parking lot. We stop just short of his car. "I had a really great ti..." I get cut off by him kissing me. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." He says as he pulls away "no it's okay" I say smile I kiss him back and he deepens it as he presses me to the car. " Your place or mine." He whispers in my ear. "yours" I whisper back with heavy breathing​. I can't tell if it's the alcohol talking or me but either way I don't care. He gives me one last kiss as I get into the passenger seat and he dives off to his place.

AN: this is part one of two I will try and post the second part tomorrow night. Enjoy