Gender Party

Sarah’s pov
I was getting ready  for the party when I hear the doorbell ring. I wasn't expecting anyone. I go to the door and look through the peep hole. It's Connor. "Hey what are you doing here?" I say as I'm opening the door. "Come on in" I say to him " I wanted to surprise you. I thought we could go to Nats and Will’s together. I'm tired of sneaking around. I wanna be able to kiss you in public at the hospital." He says. "I would love that Connor." I say as I kiss him. "I'll be ready in 5 minutes." I tell him. We get to Nat’s just around 3. they live a little further than we do from the hospital.  I knock on the door with my free hand since the other one is laced in Connors. "come in guys" she says with a big smile across her face. I ask her if there's anything i can do. "Come with me" she says and pulls me away from Connor. leaving connor with a smile as he knows exactly whats happening. "So are you and Connor going public. You guys came holding hands." she says "we aren't officially saying anything yet but just letting people see us together. We are tired of hiding it." I say. "awe sweet that's a great way to do it.  About ten minutes later everyone from the hospital staff is here.

Will’s pov
"We wanna thank everyone for coming out. We all hope you enjoy. To kick things off Nat and I wanna reveal what we are having. Nat and I walk over to the box on the fireplace. "On the count of three" I tell her "one two three" we lift the box and the blue balloons fly out. "Yah congratulations, we're so happy for you. We hear everyone say. The come up and give us hugs. " you're gonna make great parents " Maggie says as she hugs me. I thank her and go grab food for my wife.

Connor’s pov 
The party is so much fun. Nat and Will are gonna be great parent's. I hope one day I'll be a good dad with Sarah by my side. I see a future with her. I’m leaning against the table talking with Ethan about this case I have when Sarah comes and leans her body into mine. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in as she rests her head against me. She looks exhausted. "You two a thing now" Ethan says. "Yep we just are letting it come out naturally." I say. “Well congrats you guys I’m happy for you.” He says “thanks man that means a lot to us.” I say smiling.

Nats pov
The party was going so great. We Were all having lots of fun. I walk over to Will who was cutting the cake. "Hey babe how you feeling?" He asked me. "Tired. I think I should sit. I'm gonna go talk with April and Maggie." I say. "How's the baby treating you?" April asks "baby likes to keep me up.” I say. We talk for a while longer then April leaves.

Connors pov
Sarah is still in my lap when Ethan decides to head off. "Hey babe you feeling okay? You seem to feel hot" I say. "No I'm really tired and my skin feels like it's on fire."  she tells me. "alright let’s get you home." I say “but the party’s not over yet” she says “its okay Will and Nat will understand. plus its almost over and some people have already left. we aren't the first to leave  I know you don't like to be the first to leave.” I say “okay fine” she says disappointed. "trust me. it's the right thing you need rest." I say "okay let's go say our goodbyes" she says. "Hey Nat, Will we are gonna head home Sarah isn't feeling good. It was a great party. I'll see you guys at work." I say. “Feel better Sarah thanks for coming you guys.” Nat says to us as we head out the door.

Sarah's apartment

Sarah’s pov 
Connor takes me back to my place. I'm feeling so sick worse then I was at Nats place. Connor helps me into the house. "Babe you're burning up. Let's get you upstairs and to bed. if you get any worse I may have to take you to the hospital. He says. "no I don't wanna go there." I say "I know sweetheart but it may be the best place for you to get better. we will see  later if we need to go okay?" he says. "alright" I say. He helps me change into some pjs. I get in bed and curl up with 5 layers of blankets on. Connor turns to leave as I ask "Hey connor can you stay with me tonight. Please I don’t feel like being alone tonight" I say "Sure babe just let me tell my sister im not gonna make late dinner. Or she'll worry. 
C- hey  I just wanted to let you know I won't be able to make it do dinner im really sorry it's an emergency with Sarah. 
Clair- okay you staying at sarah’s place. 
C- yeah she's sick I wanna make sure she's okay. 
Clair- thanks for letting me know we can have dinner another night. Have a good night.

Connors pov
I finish talking with Clair when I hear Sarah run to the bathroom. I walk up behind her and rub her back as she pukes. "I'm gonna go down and get you a bucket, sprite and crackers. Let's get you back to bed." I say helping her back to bed. I get what I need from downstairs and head back to her room. I walk over and kneel by her. "Here's a bucket just in case. I'll put the soda and crackers on the nightstand. I tell her. I'm about to sit in her comfy reading char so I can keep an eye on her. but I barely sit down before she speaks. "curl up with me please" she begs "alright" I take off my shirt as it was getting close to bed time and climb in next to her. I pull her close and she rest he head on my bare chest. "get some rest I'll be here when you wake." I say as I kiss the top of her head as she drifts off to sleep.

AN: hope you all enjoyed this story. I will try and update next week depending on my energy level. As always feel free to vote and comment.  If you have a story line you want written let me know in the comments.  Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays.