He's Sick

Sarah's Pov

It was a busy day at work. I was running every which direction. All I wanted to do was see Connor. I feel likeI've hardly see him even though I saw him last night. I was off in an hour. I was so excited. He meansthe world to me. I walk in to connorsapartment after work. He's been sick for the past 2 days. I don't see himup and about which is good. He needs his rest. I drop my bags at the frontdoor. I decide to make him some soup forwhen he wakes up.so I head to the kitchen to start cooking. I love cooking andconnor has taught me so much of what I now know. I'm almost finished making the soup when Ihear noise coming from the bedroom. I quickly walk down the hall to his room."Hey, Hey connor you need to stay in bed you know that." I say to himgently pushing him back down on the bed "Urg I hate being sick it's no fun"he say to me. "I know babe I know" I say. "I just wanna get backto work. I hate not having any energy." He says "well I made somesoup if you would like. It could help you with your lack of energy." I sayto him "soup. I could try to eat some soup." He says with a weaksmile. "sure babe I'll go get you a bowl." I say as I get up off thebed. I Head to the kitchen and get him some soup and a Sprite. I hateseeing him sick. I wish I could take his pain away. "Can you get me a sodaplease?" I hear connor yell to me. "Already done" I yell back asI'm walking down the hall. I see him sitting up when I return."thanks" he says as I hand him his bowl and place his soda on thenight stand. I turn to walk out when he gently grabs my arm. "Please stay.I haven't seen you all day." He says to me with a sad face. "don'tworry I'm staying I'm just going to go warm up my sandwich I'll be back."I say with a smile. I walk back into the room 5 minutes later. "thatsmells amazing. What is it?" Connor ask as I walk into the room."roast beef sandwich with horseradish sauce." I say as I crawl in bedbeside him. "so how was work tell me all that I've missed." He saysto me. "well for starters we have a new guy named Ryan but goes by Rhy.He's a new nurse." I say as I take a bite of my sandwich. "he anygood?" Connor asks. "Yeah he's really good. He could easily be adoctor of he wanted to do more training. But he did try and hit on Nat. Youshould of seen will." I say. "let me guess not too pleased." hesays as he plays with his soup. "Hey you're not eating what'swrong?" I ask "I.. I don't feel good. I feel really hot like my skinis on fire. Buck... bucket." He says to me. I quickly jump off the bed andhand him the bucket. He manages to throw up three times. "I'll be rightback I'm going to get a cold wash cloth and a thermometer" I say as I headto the bathroom. I come back and take his temp. before he managed to throw upagain. "how bad is it?" Heasks weakly while noticing my worried look on my face. "102.4" I say " wowthat's higher than this morning. That's not good." He says to me. "If it getsany higher I'm taking you into the hospital" I says concerned. " you know I loveworking at the hospital but hate staying as a patient." He says. I know doctorsmake the worst patients. Here is a wet cold wash cloth we need to try and bringit down. Here take some motion." I say as I hand him some meds."Thanks. So tell me more about work. I miss being at work. What else hasbeen going on?" He says with a moan of pain. "I'll tell you later. whydon't you get some rest." I say "tell me please." He begs me "no you needyour rest" I tell him firmly "Butthen I won't get to see you. I've missed you." He says sadly. "I'llbe here when you wake up. I promise." I say. "I'd sleep betterknowing you're next to me." He says giving me a begging look to join him."I guess I could use some rest too. It has been a long day." I say asI walk around to the other side of the bed and crawl in next to Connor. It takeshim a while to get comfy he keeps tossing around. "hey I'm not going anywheretry and clam down so you can rest" I say gently placing my hand on his forearm.He finally settles down facing me. Which I'm glad, because he really needs hisrest if he plans on getting better. "Thanks for everything I really meanit. I'm glad you're here taking care of me." He says looking me in the eyes."I'll always be here for you no matter what. Plus you would do the samething for me. Rest my love. I'll be here when you wake up." I say with asmile as I lean over and gently kiss his forehead. "I love you" Ihear him say to me as he drifts off to sleep. "I love you too" I sayback hoping he hears me as I drift off to sleep beside the man of my dreams.

AN: Hey guys hope you enjoyed this story. The idea for the story came from @NCISFORLIFE  Thanks for suggesting the story line. I will try and do another update Monday if not then it will be Thursday As always feel free to vote and comment.