Next Morning (Part 2)

Reese's Pov

I wake up in the middle of the night. I roll over and see the time is 2:30 am. It takes me a second to realize where I am. That is until I rolled over to see Connor lying in bed next to me. I can't help but smile. Was this the right thing to be doing. Did I make a mistake. My smile slowly faded from my face. He's one of my superiors what's this gonna look like to the others. This is not good. This can't be good. I must have been tossing a bit because the next thing I felt were Connors arms around my waist pulling me close to him. It startles me for a second but then I snuggle in close as all my fears just fade away. Who cares what others think. This, this right here feels completely right. I drift off back to sleep and wake 6 hours later. 

Connors s pov
I feel the bed slightly shaking I turn over to look at my phone. 2:34. Sarah is tossing a little. I decide to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close. The moment I do she relaxes into. This feels so right In so many ways." I smile as we drift off back to sleep. I wake around 8:00 am to see Sarah still sleeping. Last night was spontaneous but amazing. I watch her sleep till about 8:30 am when she starts to stir. "morning beautiful" I say with a smile as she turns to face me. "were you watching me sleep? She ask all flirty. " Maybe" he teases " you just look so peaceful. I didn't want to disturb you." I say. "Umm humm" she says to me. I can sense something is bothering her. "Hey what's wrong." I ask her. "what does this all mean for us. Last night was amazing. I've never felt more alive. I just.... She said trailing off looking away. "You just what?" I say softly lifting her chin up with my hand so she's now facing looking at me. "I just... This isn't like me I don't do one night stand. Believe it or not I have feeling for you. I don't wanna get hurt." She says trying to hold back tears and looking away. "hey, hey look at me. This, this right here is the best thing that's happened to me in years. No girl has ever come close to you or ever will. This is not some one night stand. I really believe this can go somewhere." I say to her. I pull her close and kiss the top of her forehead. "so about last night..." She trails off again. "what about last night? I ask curiously. "We should do that more often." She says with a smile. "if you want we could start now" I say half jokingly as i roll her over. I kiss her on the lips pressing her to the bed as we manage​ to get lost in our morning.

Reese and Rhode's One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara