Should of done this sooner

Sarahs Pov

I was walking in to work when I run smack dab into connor. "Whoo there curly pie watch where you're going." He says to me as he grabs me to keep me from falling backwards. "Sorry Dr Rhodes. I didn't mean to run into you. Didn't see you." I say as I try to look away. For some reason I can never look him in the eyes. "It's okay just next time keep your eyes up. He says to me with the most gorgeous smile that makes me melt. "will do" I say smiling back as I walk off to the locker room. After the locker room I head to the football​ to meet Maggie and April. "Hey Sarah what's with you. You look embarrassed. Something happen? Maggie asks me. "you could say that" I say. "what happened honey" she asks. "Dr Rhodes happened. I accidentally ran into him on my way in. I still couldn't look directly at him and I don't know why I can't." I say. "Oh I have an idea maybe it's because he's so damn hot."April says with a laugh. "Yeah like Dr Rhodes would ever go out with me. He doesn't even know I exist outside of this hospital."I say. Yeah then why is he staring at you all the time. Like last night when we were at Molly's that's all he could do." April says. "I agree with April honey. Give him a shot. You never​ know." Maggie says. "I don't know will see. What's my next patient Mag's" I say. Trauma 5 with Dr Rhodes" she says all flirty like to me. "very funny​ knock it off." I say slightly annoyed as I walk off. I walk into the room and greet Connor​. " What do we have here? I ask. "Female Jessica 28 broken arm and a few broken ribs." He says to me. "so what exactly did you need me for?" I ask confused as I walk over to the opposite​ side of the bed. He gives me that amazing smile. "To put her arm in cast." He says to me. "Isn't that a nurse job?" I say "Yes but in your first week of being here you do it so much better than they do" he says all flirty like "just don't tell Maggie I said so." He added. "no definitely will not tell" I say flirty like "here" he says handing me the roll of plaster wrapping. As he hands me it our hand over lap and touch. I smile at the warmth of his hand under mine. "thanks" I say "I'll leave you to it curly pie." He says with a smile as he walks out of the room. I then turn my attention back to the female. "so he your boyfriend" Jessica asks boldly. "no not even close." I say with a slight laugh. "Oh really. Well he should be by the way you two look at each other. And by the cute nickname he called you. He's got it bad for you." Jessica says to me as I make work of putting on her cast. "You think?" I ask her "totally why you into him? Because if not I'd take a shot at him She asks. "I don't know maybe" I say with a big smile. "That big smile you have says otherwise." She tells me. "You're all set. I'll have Dr Rhodes come discharge you Soon. I say ask I walk out to find him. I practically run right into him again. Great just what I needed to happen I think to myself. "What's with running into me curly pie." He says with that smile of his. "Nothing it's just been a heck of a first week. I feel like I haven't been able to think straight or walk straight for that matter." I say looking at the ground. "Hey you've been great I've told you this before. You are a great doctor just believe in yourself. Trust me your day will look up." he says to me. I could hear the smile in his voice. " Let's hope. Um jessica's ready to be discharged." I say. He's about to walk off when I stop him. "Wait question. What's with the nickname you keep calling me? I ask. "well you have curly hair and I always see you eating pie at lunch. Hence the nickname curly pie." He say to me. "It's catchy I'll give you that" I say as i manage to look him in the eyes. He thanks me for telling him his patients ready and walks off to Jessica's room. Once he's gone i stand there thinking what did he mean my day would get better. I'm about to walk off when I get called over to the football. "Sarah, pst pst Sarah, come here." Maggie and April say as they wave me over to them. "What do you need" I ask "oh nothing this was left for you." They says handing me a wrapped gift. "Who left it?" I ask confused. "We don't know. some delivery man just said to give it to you." They said. I open it up and find a note on top of tissue paper. I silently read the note to myself. The note reads. Great first week. Hang in there curly pie you're doing great. Your friend Connor aka Dr Rhodes. I look around trying to find. But he must still be in with Jessica so I turn back to the gift. I slowly pull back the tissue paper and revile a pair of earrings with my initials on the front and a bracelet with an engraving. It reads "Believe in yourself curly pie." I gasp at the gift. Maybe he dose feel the same way I do. I just stand there in awe. Frozen not able to move. So frozen I don't even notice Connor come up behind me. "Locker room" he whispers to me as he brushes by me doing spin around move. "What was that about. Who gave you the gift.? Maggie asks. "oh I'll tell you later. Right now I have to take care of something. I say as I walk off to the locker room with my gift. "what's this" I say holding up the gift and smiling. I walk closer to him. "I saw them and thought of you. I know you will make an amazing doctor. This is to remind you ever to always believe I'm yourself​ and never give up." He says to me as he steps closer. We are now inches apart from each other. He takes the bracelet out of the box and slips it on my wrist. My breathing has now become heavy as has his. I blush at the touch of his hands on mine. "It's beautiful. I say with a smile looking away from him. He gently takes his hand and tilts my chin up so my eyes meet his. "Connor what are you doing? I quietly ask half knowing what's about to happen. " Something I've wanted to do since the moment I met you." He responds as he pulls me Into him and​ kisses​ me and everything else fades away.

AN: hey everyone hope you like this story. I will try and update Thursday. As always feel free to vote and comment.