Skyline View

Reese's pov

"What are we doing her Connor? Why are we at the hospital? What's going on?" I say confused I'm all dressed up for the hospital this makes no sense. "I wanna show you something." He says to me taking my hand and leading me through the front doors. "What do you need to show me?" I ask "you'll see come on we don't have much time." He says with a smile as he picks up speed. We are now running ​through the halls of the hospital getting all sorts of odd looks from people. But he doesn't seem to mind that. We finally reach the stair and he checks his phone. I noticed he clicked a few buttons then stuffed it back into his pocket. "I love you" he says to me as he leans in and kisses​ me. "I love you too but what's going on you're acting off?" I say he doesn't say anything​ he take my hand again and we climb to the roof. He pushes the door open. "I know how much you love looking at the skyline and this is one of the best views in the city. The roof had been transformed, there were strings of lights hanging above us with a small table with flowers on in a vase, it was so romantic. "Connor this is amazing" I say with tears escaping. "you're amazing" he says to me as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. I lean back into him and take it all in. I feel him lightly kiss the back of my head. I can't help but smile. "mmmh this is perfect" I say to him. " Come let's eat. I had someone prepare dinner for us." Taking​ my hand and leading me to the table. He pulls out a chair for me to sit in. "thanks"I say "welcome" he says as pulls off the lid to the food. It's steak, potatoes and salad "looks yummy" I say as pours some wine. We chat during dinner and after words he turns on some soft music we take our wine back to the amazing view. I'm back to leaning on Connor enjoying the evening as the sun is starting to set over the city. It's casting an orangy pink glow on this cool warm night. " This is the most amazing night" I say "and it's not over yet" he says spinning me around. "dance with me he whispers in my ear. I sway to the music that plays in the background. I lay my head on his shoulder as we dance. We stay like this for a good 10 minutes before he spins me around again to the best of the music. "you look absolutely breathtaking tonight" he says as he dips me backwards. "The first time I saw you I knew one day I'd be yours. Everyday I would go to work early just to see your smiling face and those amazing sparkling blue eyes. You are the most incredible woman I've ever met. I'd be the luckiest man in the world (he gets down on one knee, pulls out and opens a tinny box) if you'd do the honor of being my wife. Sarah Reese will marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?" He says as my hands cover my mouth in awe. "yes yes I'll marry you." I say as he puts the ring on my finger. I jump into his arms and he spins me around.  

AN: hope you all enjoyed this. I will try and update this weekend maybe Sunday. If not them Monday. Please vote and comment and let me know what you think.