Breakfast with Tay

Sarahs pov
"Hey monkey let's go finish getting ready. Connors gonna be here soon." I say to her as she runs into my room. "yay yay connor." Tay says she starts to head down the hall to the family room. "where do you think you're going. We still need to brush your teeth." I say "but Mommy I bushed them yesterday." She says "what's the rule. Twice a day remember. We gotta keep them healthy." I say we brush her teeth and head to the family room. "Mommy can I bring Zoe Zoe." She asks me. "Sure monkey go grab him." I say. I watch her hop off down the hall to her room. "Mommy Mommy I can't find him." She says "I'm coming I'll help you look for him." I say as I reach her room. "he's gone Mommy I need him where is he." She cries. "Just take piglet instead. We can look for Zoe Zoe when we get back" I say. "no Mommy I need him now." She cries. "Well we may have to take another one of your favorite animals come on let's go pick out another one." I say "but Mommy. I need Zoe Zoe." She says sadly "It's okay I promise we will find Zoe Zoe sometime today I promise. Okay?" I tell her. "okay" she says sadly "monkey cheer up connor will be here soon. You were excited to see him." I say "that was before I lost Zoe Zoe." She says as she walks back to the family room. I walk back out to find her sitting on the couch looking so sad. The doorbell rings and Tay slowly gets off the couch to answer it.
Connors pov
I was on my way over to Sarah's and Tays when I noticed that she left her stuffed animal monkey named Zoe Zoe. It's her favorite I know she'd be so sad if she lost it. I grab it and head out to the car. I love that i live so close to Sarah it only takes me 10mins to get there. I park the car and walk up the stairs to her apartment. I'm Standing outside her door when I hear faint crying. I just hope nothing is wrong. I knock on the door. As it opens I see a sad teary eyed girl looking back at me. "Whats with the long face Tay" I ask but she just cries. I look at Sarah. "Zoe Zoe is gone" Sarah mouths to me. "Ah" I mouth back adding a nod of I understand. I then get down to Tays level hiding Zoe Zoe behind my back so she won't see. "Missing someone." I say as I bring Zoe Zoe out from behind me. I see a smile start to form on her face. "Zoe Zoe" she yells excitedly hugging the monkey. "Mommy Mommy look what connor found" she say to Sarah as she turns around. "I see. what do you say to connor" Sarah says Tay then turns back to me and jumps into my arms. "Thanks. You're the best." She says wrapping her arms tight around my neck. I pick her up in my arms and walk in the apartment. "Morning Sar." I say as I kiss her. "Morning Con" she says kissing me back. "monkey you and Mommy ready to go out for breakfast" I say as I put her down. "Uh huh. I want pancakes" "sounds yummy." I tell her. "Where do you wanna go?" Sarah asks me. "I was thinking The Maple Diner. I know we all really like the food there." I say. "yay" Tay say. "well we got a yes from her. Let's go" Sarah says with a laugh. The restaurant takes about 20 minutes to get there.
Sarahs pov
"Okay monkey we are here" I say as I unbuckle her from her car seat and place here on the curb. "Ah Missy wait. Go take connors hand please" I say as she started to walk away from me. "Okay mommy" she says. We walk in the restaurant and get seated at a booth. I sits with Tay and connor sits opposite of us. "What we having today folks" our waitress asks. "I'll do the French toast with bacon and eggs." I say. "I'll do the waffles with bacon and eggs." Connor says. "And for you little one" the waitress says. "Tell the lady what you want monkey" I say to tay "Pancakes pwease. With bacon" she says. "alright I'll go put your order in now it shouldn't take too long." She tells us. "Connor can we go to the park after breakfast" Tay asks him. "Your gotta ask Mommy that. But if she says yes then we can go." He says "Mommy can we go to the park after breakfast. Pweassseeee. Pweassseeee" she says with a begging smile. "Sure monkey but you have to eat a good breakfast first, deal." I say to her "deal" she says. "So monkey connor and I have something we wanna discuss with you." I say "K" she says "so you know how connor has his own place." I say Tay nods in a yes. "What would you think if we all lived together. At our place." I say "would that mean connor wouldn't have to leave at the end of the night." She says "yes monkey it means you wouldn't have to say goodbye to me at night anymore." Connor says. "yay yay" she says. She practically leaps across the table in joy. "hey no crawling on the table." I say "sorry Mommy" she says as she gets out of her seat to go give connor a hug. "thanks monkey" connor says as he hugs her back. "can I sit next to connor" she ask. "You sure can" I say as our food arrives. As we eat and enjoy our food we talk about life. I see connor smiling at me. I can't help but blush and smile back. "I love you" I mouth to him " I love you too" he mouths back. After connor pays for breakfast he kisses me. "What was that for." I asks "for you and Tay letting me into your life." He says with a smile "your welcome I wouldn't have it any other way." I say kissing him back.

AN: hey guys I wrote a bouns story. I hope you liked this story with Tay. I had fun writing it. It was requested by fanmed I will post another story this coming weekend sometime. As always feel free to vote and comment.