Got Stood Up

Reese's Pov

I walk up to the football that sits in the center of the room. I am in the middle of my shift and it's pretty slow. "So how it?" April asks all excited. "Yeah how was your date with Kent. The hot doctor for upstairs." Maggie chimes in. "Actually he stood me up." I say to them as I lean over the counter. "What I'm sorry. That jerk doesn't know what he's missing out on." Maggie says. "It's okay. I had the best time of my life last night, with someone else" I say smiling. "Do tell us. Who's the lucky mystery man?" April says "you guys promise not to tell anyone about this. This getting out would not be good for either of us. Okay" I say kind of nervous. "We promise" they both say in tandem. "Okay here goes. It was Doctor Rhodes." I say with a smile. "Really doctor Rhodes" April says. "How did it happen?" Maggie asks all excited. "Well I was in the doctors lounge putting my stuff way and grabbing things to head home when my phone buzzed. I looked at it and it was a message from Kent. He said he had an emergency. So I was a little disappointed about the emergency. Expect he was lying. Because when. I went outside to walk to my car I saw him standing outside by the entrance kissing another girl. It was the worst feeling in the world. And you know my track record with guys" I say "yeah there all jerks to you" Maggie says. "Anyway, I felt so sick to my stomach that I walked over to the wall and collapsed down the side of it into a ball. That's when it happened. Doctor Rhodes walked up to me and bent down to my level. He asked if I was ok. So i told him no and what had happened. He promised he make it up to me that I'd have the best night of my life and boy was he right. He took me to dinner and dancing. He canceled all his plans for me. It was so romantic." I say with a smile. "Awe the girl has a crush on Connor." April says. I see Connor walking in the background. He smiles and waves at me to come over. I practically fall over. "Careful there Reese." Maggie laughs. "Sorry I tripped" i say trying to hide what just happened "tripped standing still uh huh." April says. "Uh huh yep tripped gotta go." I say as I turn and walk off. I head in the direction that Connor was but I don't see him anywhere. All of a sudden I'm pulled through a door. 

Connors pov
I walk past Reese and wave at her to come find me. I couldn't stop thinking about her last night after I dropped her off at her place. I just needed to see her. She's walking the halls trying to find me. I'm hiding in a room so no bosses see us together. As she walks by I grab her arm and pull her In as I'm doing so she lets out a little yelp. I can't help but laugh. "What was that for?" She asks as she playfully slaps me on the arm. "Truth I just really wanted to see you." I say smiling. "You could have come over to where I was." She says to me. "Yeah but then it wouldn't of been just the two of us." I say making my eye go wide giving her a smile. "True" she says giving me a smile back. "So what were you girls talking about? You sure looked like you were having fun." I say "they wanted to know about my night. I hope it's okay I told them about it. They promised not to tell anyone." she says kind of shyly. "Yeah totally ok I'm just glad to see you happy." I say as I pull her in for a hug right before my pager goes off. "I'll see you tonight." I say as I let go of the hug and rush out of the room.

AN: hope you all enjoyed this. I plan on trying to post another one Weds or Thurs of this week. Please feel free to vote and comment.