Will You?

Connors pov

It was a busy day work was crazy I had multiple surgeries I did. I was so tired by the time my shifts ended. I told Sarah I would meet her out side the hospital entrance. I was running a little late because she was already there waiting for me when I got there. Before I approached her I stood staring at her beauty. I was the luckiest man alive for her to be my girl. She is my world. "Hey you ready to go?" I ask as we link arms together. "Sure am" she says. "I hope you weren't waiting long for me sorry I was late had one last thing to do before I left." I say "nope wasn't waiting more then 5 minutes." She says with a smile. A cute smile that I can't resist kissing. So I lean in and give her a kiss on the lips. "What was that for?" She asks as we kept walking. "because I love you so much." I say. "well I love you too" she says as she returns the kiss back to me. We finally reach my car and help her in the front seat. The drive to my place was quick. I loved that I lived so close. "here let me get that for you." I say reaching for her bookbag. "Thanks Connor" she says as she gets out of my car. "Stairs or elevator?" I ask as we get inside. "Elevator I'm to tired to walk up 8 flights of stairs." She laughs. Once in the elevator she leans back against me. "tough day?" I ask. "Tough doesn't even begin to describe it. She says. "well you can tell me all about it on the balcony with our well deserved drinks." I say as we step off the elevator and head to my apartment. "I desperately need to change first" she says as she heads to my room and pulls out an outfit from her drawer I gave her. She puts on her skinny jeans and a cute blue shirt that matches her eyes perfectly. "red, white or beer" I ask her as she comes into the kitchen. "I'll start with a red please." She says to me " you look beautiful tonight." I say. "If you say so" she says. With a shrug. "Hey you gotta have more confidence in yourself. You are so beautiful." I say as I hand her the glass of red wine. "Shall we go sit on the balcony? It's so nice outside" she says as she takes my hand in hers. "so tell me all about your day darling." I ask as we sit down on the outdoor couch I have. "You sure you wanna hear all about my crazy hectic day" she says as she curls up next to me. "yes I do" I say kissing the top of her head. "Well the new girl Sam you know her right?" She asks "yeah we meet the other day."I say "well she's gonna be a challenge. She is such a perfectionist. Don't get me wrong it's good to wanna get things right. But she needs to be able to do the right thing faster. We can't have her take 20 plus minutes to put in a line." She says. "if I remember correctly. You use to be one of those people." I say "yes but not to her extent. Then Will and Natalie were fighting again which somehow I got roped into the middle of things. There was also two major car crashes that came in as you know plus the ED was busy in general. How was your day hon." She says to me "my day was busy. Did two major surgeries from the car crashes and 4 other scheduled surgeries. Plus made rounds with Dr Downy." I say. We sit there in each other's arms. Watching the sunset​. "you know we should do this more often." She says. "what chat more about our day? I ask. "well yes but not what I was talking about. I meant we should sit out her more often. We don't use this balcony as much as we should. The view is beautiful from here. The skyline looks amazing from up here." She says. "you got one thing right. The view is beautiful very beautiful."I say hugging and kissing her neck. "Ummm I'm talking about the skyline. But I'll take me as well even if I think otherwise." She says. "hey what did I say" I tell her. "I know I know I'm beautiful in my own way. It's just taking time to see that but I'm glad I have you to show me the way. I love you for that and so much more." She says turning around to kiss me. "Well I love you too" I say taking her hands in mine. I was planning on doing this somewhere else. But seeing the love of my life right in front of me looking so beautiful. You are my rock my one who supports me through thick and​ thin."I say as I get down on one knee. I'm still holding her left hand in mine. As I continue her right hand goes up to her mouth in surprise. "Having you by my side is what completes me. You are the sunshine that makes my day. We are two of the luckiest​ souls alive to have found each other. I will love you each and every day till the end of time. Please make me the happiest man alive. Will you marry me?" I ask her as I pull out the ring with a huge smile across my face. "Yes yes a million times yes!" She says as she jumps into my arms. The jump surprised me that we both fell backwards laughing. Still laying on the ground I slide the ring on her finger. The ring has an infinity symbols lining the top half of the ring with a stone set on the top. "it's breath taking. I love it. And I love you." She says as she leans down and kisses me. "I love you too more than you know." I say kissing her back.

AN: Hey guys sorry the update is a day late i got busy yesterday. I'm going to be in a no internet reception/ low cell service area for the next week. so with that said i will only be updating once this week or at least try to update if the cell service is good and that should be on Wednesday. i hope. Anyway as always feel free to vote and comment.