A Morning Suprise

Connors pov
I decided that I wanted to surprise Sarah this morning. I'd missed her last night. I had a late surgery to perform that took over 2 hours. I told her I would just see her at work in the morning. But I couldn't wait that long. It was now 6:30am. Our shifts didn't​ start till 10:30. I figured I'd take her out for breakfast before work. I took the 15 mins drive to her apartment. I walked up the stairs to her unit 218. I took the spare key she gave me out of my pocket. Granite the key was for emergencies only but I classify missing the one I love as an emergency. I quietly open the door, walk in and close it as I try not to wake her up. I take my shoes off so I can tiptoe over to the bedroom without making a sound. I reach her door and see her lying there peacefully asleep. I quietly enter, remove my jeans and carefully pull back the covers as I climb into bed. "Mhmmm are you​ doing her?" she smiled. As I climbed in bed and wrapped an arm around her.

Reese's pov
I feel the bed slightly shift. As I realize who it is by his scent. "Mhmmm what are you doing here​?" I say with a smile as I curl up to him as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. "Thought I'd surprise you and take you out for breakfast before work plus I really missed you." He says to me. "Wait how'd you get in."I say confused. "I used your spare key you gave me." He tells me. "That was for emergencies only" I say playfully. "Oh I'm very aware of that yes and missing my love was the emergency" he say all flirty like as he kissed the back of my head. "Well I missed​ you too." I say to him as I turn to face him. His arms still wrapped around me. "there was also another emergency" he say with a wink. "oh yeah and what would that one be." I say trying to be cute. "kissing my girl" he says flirty like. "Well then" I laugh "I think we should rectify the situation." I say as grab his shirt to pull him on top of me. We both laugh as I pull him over me and we begin kissing. A minute later we break apart breathless. " Does that fix your emergency" I say. "More than fixes it." He say with a big smile. "where did you have in mind to go for breakfast?" I ask tracing patterns on his chest. "I was thinking we could go to Betty's diner. You favorite hole in the wall place." He say to me " "yay the have the best pancakes" I say. "Then it's settled that's where will go." He say as he see me yawn. "You still tired." He say rubbing his hand up and down my arm. "yeah I am. Took me forever to get to sleep last night." I say. "We have about an hour before we need to be up to go to breakfast. Why don't we go back to sleep for a bit." He tells me kissing my forehead. " Sounds great" I say with a smile as I curl up with my head on his chest with his arm around my waist. It was the perfect way to start my day. 

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this story. I will try and update sometime this week maybe wed or Thursday. If i get all my work done for work and are able to finish writing my one story. If i not able to upload during the week it will definitely be updated on the weekend. Please feel free to vote and comment. I love hearing what you think.