She's your wife?

Connors pov
"hey have you seen Dr Downy I need him to sign off on something." I ask Maggie. "nope sorry I haven't. Hey you coming to Molly's Tonight? She asks me. "nope can't sorry" I say "awe come on it's gonna be fun. Lots of lady's there tonight. Hermann's doing a ladies night thing. Great place to maybe meet someone." She says all excited. "sounds fun but I have plans already." I say "okay if you say so. I'm surprised you don't wanna meet someone." She says "meet who" April says walking up to us at the football. "Nothing" I say "connor here won't go to ladies night to meet someone." Maggie says. "odd connor you use to be the ladies man." April. "Things change" I say as my pager goes off ad I leave.

Meanwhile
Sarah POV
What hospital are you taking me to. I ask gasping for air. I try taking off my mask but the paramedic stops me. "Honey you need to leave that on it will help your breathing." Dawson the paramedic says. "hospital what one? I ask again in pain. "Lakeshore" Dawson says "ow ow owwww" I try sitting up but can't because I'm strapped in just in case I had a spin injury from the accident. "Everything is going to be okay just stay calm." She tells me. "no no med please husband connor." I say "fine it's not that much of a difference in time. Shay we are heading to Med." She says On the way there I passed out twice. Once there they unload me. I'm barely concuss when they tell the staff what's wrong with me. But all I care about is seeing my husband. "Where's my husband. I need my husband. Connor, connor" I yell out. Just as I pass out. "Did we get a last name" Maggie asks Dawson "just that she insisted on being brought here and claims her husband connor works here." She says as she walks off back to the ambo with Shay. "Odd there's only one Connor in this whole hospital and he's not married." Maggie say confused.

Connors pov
I was up making rounds with Dr Downy as I wanted to follow In his footsteps as far as cardiology went but to do it in an ER setting. We had just finished with the last patient when Maggie comes up looking for me. "Hey mags what you doing up here don't you know you run the ED not cardiology department." I joke. "Haha very funny. I was looking for you." She says "okay you found me what do you need" I say "So odd story downstairs in the ED. Someone claiming to be your wife is downstairs she was in a car accident so she could be mistak.....en." Maggie says. I don't even let her finish her sentence before I take off down the hall. Sarah and I met at a conference when I was just finishing my residency in the ED at med. Sarah is a doctor at another hospital in the area doing her residency. The moment I met her I knew we would be together forever. We dated for less then a year and then secretly got married as my family didn't think our love would last. She wants to transfer over to Med as soon as she can. I just can't lose her. I rushed down the stairs not wanting to wait for the elevator. "Sarah baby Sarah" I yell in a panic. "connor what's wrong?" Natalie asks coming up to me. "um the patient she just came in the car accident victim what room is she in." I ask in a panicked voice. "Room 3 I think." She says "thanks" I say as I rush off to room 3 "Sarah baby" I yell out as I rush to her room. But she doesn't respond. I stop short of the door. I see her body lying there passed out. "Connor what you doing here with my patient. You know I'm capable of taking care of them myself." Will asks annoyed. "How is she doing" I ask "why does it matter to you. I can take care of my own patients." He asks annoyed. "you wouldn't understand." I say as tears fall. I walk over to her bed and kiss her forehead. I grab the chair pull it up to her bed. I take a seat and hold her hand. "babe please wake up." I say kissing the top of her hand. "Woe wait you know her? Will asks as Maggie walks in. "Yeah she's my wife." I say quietly without looking at them. I could tell they were shocked and didn't quite understand what to say or do. "take the rest of the day off. Your shifts almost over with anyways." Maggie says in a shocked voice. "thanks I say as I hear them leave the room. "Hey sweetheart I'm here. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." I say stroking her hair. She looks so helpless lying there. I lay my head down on our clasped hands for less than a minute when I her moan. "Con...nor" she barely says. :hey hey you're awake." I say kissing her. "let me go get a doctor." I say as I start to get up but she stops me. "no no please don't go anywhere please stay with me," she says terrified as she grabs onto my arm. "alright, alright I'm not going anywhere." I say but she still won't let go of me. "stay" she says again. "hey I told you I'm not going anywhere." I say sitting back in the chair. "ppp..pplea..please hold mm..me" she says crying. "alright".i gently move her so I can sit by her. I carefully put my arm around her and pull her close. As she continues to cry. "its aright you're going to be okay." I say. "I could of lost you" she sobs. "shhh you need your rest sweetheart I'll be here when you wake up." I say kissing the tops of her head as she settles in to rest on me. 

AN: hey hope you all enjoyed this story. I have a few more ideas that I'm starting to write.  hopefully i can get one of them up next week sometime. As always feel free to vote and comment.