~0:1 archie andrews~

// bear with me here, I'm SORRY for all and any grammatical errors//

"Archie, can you look up from your phone for just a second?"

Looking up from the bright screen of his phone, Archie averts his eyes to you.

"Sorry, I had to rearrange my schedule with Ms.Grundy. What did you say Y/n?"

"It's fine, I'm glad she is taking time to help my boyfriend discover his amazing talent," at the sound of boyfriend, Archie, closed his eyes and sighed, but luckily (for him) you didn't notice , "I was saying, are you still up for eating dinner at my house July fourth?"

"As in next Friday?"

"Well yes! My dad would like to do the barbecue with your dad."

"Baby, I'm sorry... Something came up, I forgot to mention it."

You couldn't help but show a bit of disappointment on your face as you hopped off his bed.

"Oh, what came up? You promised me Archie, but I'll understand why you canceled if you explain."

"My dad said I should rekindle my friendship with Jughead, so we're going on a road trip."

"Jughead, accepted?" Archie grinned and nodded his head at you.

"That's great, so in that case it's okay, I'll tell my dad another time."

"Thank you for understanding." Archie stood in front of you and leaned down to kiss your forehead

"I should head home, I love you Andrews."

"Me too."

*

"Jughead?" You called out to the raven haired boy as he passed your home.

Jughead turned around and gave you a small smile. "Hey."

"Hi, why are you here, shouldn't you be on the road with Archie?" you smiled at the raven haired boy, kind of sympathetically even.

"Andrews? That friendship doesn't necessarily exist you know?"

"Very funny. Archie told me he couldn't come to my dad's famous fourth of July barbecue, since he'd take you on a road trip."

"Y/n... Archie lied, I saw him walking towards the path to the river this morning as I went to get a drink at Pop's. There was supposed to be a road trip, but he bailed saying he'd be here, with you."

(Your p.o.v)

Archie lied. He lied to me.

"I'll go look for him then. Sorry for wasting your time, Jughead."

"It's not a waste of time if the conversation is with the right person." Shooting him a smile, I waved him off, jughead showing me a smile of his own.

I made sure Jughead turned the corner before opening my gate and running towards the river. I had a bad feeling in my stomach, Archie only went to the river if he was having a bad day. The run to the river was fairly short, all I had to do now was look for him. I walked deeper into the woods around the river until I spotted an old fashioned car...Ms.Grundy's car. She was curled next to someone, someone with familiar ginger hair...Archie? As if on cue, the familiar ginger haired boy turned Ms.Grundy over and smiled at her, something strong hidden in his eyes. It was him. Archie. My Archie.
Before I could react, the sound of a gun shot erupted through the woods; that's when he looked up and noticed me.

Regret. Confusion. Guilt. All those emotions covered his eyes. I'm sure he noticed my sad and scared eyes due to what I had just witnessed and the odd gun shot, because he scurried off Ms. G and ran towards my direction. Meanwhile, Ms. Grundy hurried to cover herself and enter her car, but she didn't go.

"Y/n.."

"No, save the cliché stuff Andrews. You lied to me. You have hurt me in the worst way possible. I love you! I thought I was good enough for you! Am I not enough woman for you?!" I snarled.

"What? No. Don't downgrade yourself. You're -"

"I don't want to hear it anymore. This is done. We're over. Now go away to her and don't dare look for me."

He grabbed my hand to stop me from leaving, but I shook out of his grasp with tears in my eyes and left him. His heart was beating in that moment, however mine was breaking.

I ran and ran, not daring to turn back. My vision was so blurry and my head pounded so hard that I didn't notice a car speeding towards my way.

That day Riverdale didn't only lose the star captain of the football team, but also lost a beautiful caring soul...

Jughead couldn't continue typing, he couldn't explain how Archie cried into his father's shoulders after saying goodbye to the girl he couldn't love the way she loved him; he couldn't continue to describe how he felt himself ... he'd lost the girl who never noticed him..

~*~
//ooooh plot TWISTS. The gif above is the way Archie cried on his dad..
hope you liked my first imagine //